Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Skwark
12.18.2011 , 01:31 PM | #21
yeah BW, do something with the butts and busts of the jedi knights robes, ***?! Just look at them from a side, they look like women! Jebus, how hard it is to make a proper in-game model?

DarthBadgerSP
12.18.2011 , 01:39 PM | #22
I was going to make a thread about this exact issue. Please get rid of my jedi robe badonkadonk ASAP, please! Once you notice, it drives you insane!

rabidpiano
12.18.2011 , 02:31 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Skwark View Post
yeah BW, do something with the butts and busts of the jedi knights robes, ***?! Just look at them from a side, they look like women! Jebus, how hard it is to make a proper in-game model?
What's worse, is if you look at the item preview window, your character models exactly how it should be. No shelf butt!

Grrrr.
"For the time that I've been given, I am what I am."

MurseDesai
12.18.2011 , 02:59 PM | #24
Thanks for pointing that out. Now I cannot help but notice my badonkadonk.
"Never get involved in a land war in Asia" - Vizzini

Freygrin
12.18.2011 , 04:19 PM | #25
I noticed in character creation. Basically the two smaller models of jedi have a massive butt. Like you could shelve a 40 ouncer on it.

The only two jedi models that don't have this massive deformity are the tall one and the fat one. The rest looks like some plastic surgery jobs done by none other than Oneal Ron Morris.

I say this needs to be a priority fix, after all you have jedi males running around getting confused between the genders.

Gaunt
12.18.2011 , 04:27 PM | #26
It's the fault of belts over robes! I want to wear my belt under my robes to hide my booty!

rabidpiano
12.18.2011 , 07:17 PM | #27
Bump for some graphical fixing love
"For the time that I've been given, I am what I am."

DarMandra
12.18.2011 , 07:29 PM | #28
Does this robe make my ***** look fat?

DWarrior
12.18.2011 , 08:46 PM | #29
It's the same for my SW marauder. Seems like all the robes irritate the skin and cause massive swelling
1020 367
Zabrak Marauder ---

SunwindIon
12.18.2011 , 09:46 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by xellfish View Post
Well no wonder it does, butts are pretty huge to begin with. My Jedi looks like he's been using a bicycle to get around Coruscant. Just get them down to human proportions and we hopefully won't need a metal cage beneath our robes any more to prevent our huge Jedi butts from tearing them.
have you seen how you ride the level 25 mounts? with that kind of workout all day you're gonna get massive butt