Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andrizzay
12.17.2011 , 07:36 PM | #11
Can't tell I'd you're trolling or not.
"Sith Lords are our specialty."
(█∭∭∭∭∭█(o)█Ξ█[▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ị

rabidpiano
12.17.2011 , 07:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Andrizzay View Post
Can't tell I'd you're trolling or not.
I'm not trolling. I'm actually concerned about this because it bothers me. Like someone else already mentioned, its hardly at the top of the priority list but I'd definitely like to see it fixed.
"For the time that I've been given, I am what I am."

Jorha
12.17.2011 , 07:43 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by rabidpiano View Post
I'm not trolling. I'm actually concerned about this because it bothers me. Like someone else already mentioned, its hardly at the top of the priority list but I'd definitely like to see it fixed.

made me LoL.. I noticed this when i got my robe from esseles around lvl 10 and it annoyed me but ive learned to just ignore it now(can only really tell in convo's) but it would be nice if they changed it
"Be careful of charity and kindness, lest you do more harm with open hands than with a clenched fist."

Jorn
12.17.2011 , 08:23 PM | #14
I feel having a large butt helps my balance while wielding lightsabers.
The Jornath Legacy
Collector's Edition/Day One Early Access/Founder

Grimmas
12.17.2011 , 10:12 PM | #15
It's not that the butt is large, it's just the effect of the tight belt on the fabric of the robe.

MasterRequiem
12.18.2011 , 06:35 AM | #16
This thread gets funnier and funnier.
Hokey religions and glow-sticks are nothing compared to the power of beer and pie.

Fiachsidhe
12.18.2011 , 06:44 AM | #17
i doesn't bother me that much, but fixing it would be nice. I think it's done to prevent clipping when the cloth moves.
I do sort of chuckle when viewing my male jedi's profile and it reminds me of a Victorian-era woman.

davidpop
12.18.2011 , 07:53 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Clemsonalum View Post
It is a legitimate complaint and one that is a bug. I for one cant stand it either.
Yes, it puts of me playnig a Jedi as well.

LeSamourai
12.18.2011 , 09:01 AM | #19
All of the robe outfits have a large ***, even for the dudes. Just got this ****** robe last night on my Sith Warrior.......and my guys' *** sticks out like a dumptruck now.

xellfish
12.18.2011 , 12:55 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiachsidhe View Post
I think it's done to prevent clipping when the cloth moves.
Well no wonder it does, butts are pretty huge to begin with. My Jedi looks like he's been using a bicycle to get around Coruscant. Just get them down to human proportions and we hopefully won't need a metal cage beneath our robes any more to prevent our huge Jedi butts from tearing them.