Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Rate the name above you!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Rate the name above you!

grandmthethird's Avatar


grandmthethird
02.13.2012 , 12:35 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by dorkvid View Post
7/10, nothing flashy but nothing negative.

I'am Immortal is my favorite of my characters, along with ArthurDent. Main toon is Rolfson though
6/10, can you say "there can be only one"

my name is boring so i'll tell you my bro's name, he don't use the forums so i'll tell you his

dukeflystalker
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

DrexBane's Avatar


DrexBane
02.13.2012 , 12:39 PM | #22
6/10

mine is Aenima

BombaLuigi's Avatar


BombaLuigi
02.13.2012 , 12:56 PM | #23
6/10

first my lady was named after the japanese goddess of creation and death, "Izanami"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanami-no-Mikoto)
someone reported me, and i had to change the name... guess why ;>
kinda hilarious actually :F

now her name is 'Cope'

Loktug's Avatar


Loktug
02.13.2012 , 01:51 PM | #24
4/10 I'm having a hard time "Cope"ing with your bad name


My name is Lord Loktug Andstun


from league of legends the Blitz/sion combo

DEATH FROM THE BUSHES!!!!

Dothwaa's Avatar


Dothwaa
02.13.2012 , 02:35 PM | #25
Originality points taken away but at least it sounds like a starwars name. 6/10

Tio'Gair or Harinau
legacy Dothwaa

I use international translations of tiger or lion usually. Dothwaa is a name I've used in every MMO since EQ. Not even sure where i got it from.

Hyfy's Avatar


Hyfy
02.13.2012 , 02:40 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
Darth Drakonn Relokdrak 8/10
I like it

My Mara is Darth Hawt Pants
Heh, I have a female BH named Hawtshot. As for Lord Loktugg, I give it a 5/10. Just doesn't seem to flow right for me.

Mine is Lord/Darth Diablos (red skinned Zabrak and no it has nothing to do with that other Bioware game)
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a body's natural defense against stupid

AzraelCales's Avatar


AzraelCales
02.13.2012 , 02:40 PM | #27
8/10 Diablos is a cool name for a sith.


Mine is Darth Sypherius.
Darth Sypherius - The world means nothing to a dreamer.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_of_Mu View Post
By all means, please proceed to pull out your MMO walking stick and wave it.

Keloran's Avatar


Keloran
02.13.2012 , 03:41 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by AzraelCales View Post
8/10 Diablos is a cool name for a sith.


Mine is Darth Sypherius.
9/10, because you sound like a venereal disease.


My Juggernaut: Morghul.

Xerain's Avatar


Xerain
02.13.2012 , 03:46 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Keloran View Post
9/10, because you sound like a venereal disease.


My Juggernaut: Morghul.
7/10... Star Warsy sounding and somewhat original sounding.


Xerain Ardrax, been using Xerain since i played WoW and Ardrax as a last name since day 1 of SWG... only fitting i kept the last name.

Thebazilly's Avatar


Thebazilly
02.13.2012 , 03:48 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
7/10... Star Warsy sounding and somewhat original sounding.


Xerain Ardrax, been using Xerain since i played WoW and Ardrax as a last name since day 1 of SWG... only fitting i kept the last name.
7/10, I like the symmetry of the X's for some reason.

My Sith Inquisitor is named Dianatra.