Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A few suggestions

Etherax
07.19.2019 , 01:59 PM | #1
My friend Lawrence asked me to suggest multi-player vehicles similar to SWG, he also asked me to suggest that the higher rank a guild receives, the more Strongholds that guild could purchase. He really understands many guilds and thinks that might encourage some people help more with their guild,

SteveTheCynic
07.19.2019 , 02:29 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Etherax View Post
My friend Lawrence asked me to suggest multi-player vehicles similar to SWG, he also asked me to suggest that the higher rank a guild receives, the more Strongholds that guild could purchase. He really understands many guilds and thinks that might encourage some people help more with their guild,
Did SWG multiplayer vehicles have the same problems as the ones in Runes of Magic?

How did they compare to the MP mounts in, say, ArcheAge? (Vehicles and mounts in ArcheAge are far more different than vehicles and (animal) mounts in SWTOR are.)

For more on this (I have discussed this on numerous previous occasions), please refer to the Forum Search mechanism.

But I have a question: what do *you* think they would add to the game? Don't ask your friend. Speak for yourself. What is *your* opinion?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.