The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego, California!

TaitWatson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds interesting:

• 11AM – 4PM PDT – Story Panel and More!
    Exact schedule and details to be announced…

So I suppose they are going to talk about the upcoming story? This is definitely different from any other cantina tour.

Will the event be livestreamed as well?

This sounds interesting:

• 11AM – 4PM PDT – Story Panel and More!
    Exact schedule and details to be announced…

So I suppose they are going to talk about the upcoming story? This is definitely different from any other cantina tour.

Will the event be livestreamed as well?

This isn't the first time. They changed it at the start of the year where they said Cantina tours will now be places to make announcements, future content and where the story is going post 3.0

This isn't the first time. They changed it at the start of the year where they said Cantina tours will now be places to make announcements, future content and where the story is going post 3.0

Dude what are you even talking about? This is the FIRST time that they are doing a 2 part tour. An afternoon part that is FIVE hours long, then the usual 7-10. That is what the replyer specifically quoted.

Now just see that this is the FIRST time for this additional FIVE hours or SWTOR talk from the devs directly I might even travel to see this one. I have already been to two and enjoyed just the talk back and forth. This seems really exciting for a FIRST time thing.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Please refrain from commenting on the forums again.

Thank you!

To be honest them answering hand picked questions is better than the old way where some one would ask a question they were not allowed to answer and the Q&A session would go that way for the entire time. At the very least we get to hear words that aren't "no comment" or "we can't talk about that" with the written question system.

this is going to be so awesome. i live in san diego so it makes it that more exciting. i hope you dont have to be attending comicon in order to go to this though. i can never get tickets for that. if anyone in the sd area is going let me know. im really ****in excited for this.

this is going to be so awesome. i live in san diego so it makes it that more exciting. i hope you dont have to be attending comicon in order to go to this though. i can never get tickets for that. if anyone in the sd area is going let me know. im really ****in excited for this.

You don't need to have tickets for Comic Con. They just hold the cantina tour on that weekend so a lot of SWTOR players are in town, but it is completely independent from Comic Con and in a hotel outside the convention center.

Based on the idiot questions they hand picked to answer at the last one, they might as well just drop any future Q&A.

I think we can in part blame that on stupid fans not asking meaningful or realistic questions. Some people really shouldn't be allowed to speak.

Well, I can definitely come by in the late morning or early afternoon, so I am excited about that. I am sad that the big event is Saturday, though... I'm in the masquerade Saturday night so there is no way I can make the evening Cantina. Pre-registered anyway to account for the afternoon. Look forward to seeing folks!

- Edre

Well, I can definitely come by in the late morning or early afternoon, so I am excited about that. I am sad that the big event is Saturday, though... I'm in the masquerade Saturday night so there is no way I can make the evening Cantina. Pre-registered anyway to account for the afternoon. Look forward to seeing folks!

- Edre

Wow, good catch. This may come back to bite bioware in the butt, running their event at the same time as the biggest event at comic con. They provide more seating and places to view the masquerade than anything else at the convention.

i think you might have the address wrong. its 910 Broadway Cir. San Diego, CA 92101, not 710 as stated on the announcement page. thought i should say something. looking forward to it.

Shhh. After the lines at Anaheim having people go to the wrong address will improve the odds of getting in right away. :D

Out of curiosity how many of the forum regulars plan on being there?

so they do get pretty crowded at these events? how many people would be popping in? 80, 90? just measuring on how claustrophobic it can get in there. its a big ballroom, if all three parts are open, highest capacity being 950. ( http://www.westingaslamp.com/floor-plans ) & (http://www.westingaslamp.com/capacity-charts) , that seems to be the floor plans of the place. thoughts?