<Reign> Raid Recruitment

PyrotekNick

Reign is a progression focused raiding guild on Jung Ma. If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed and positive raid environment and a clearly defined schedule that still pushes new content as quickly as possible,Reign is the place for you.

Reign is currently looking for new blood to bolster our raid team. Current recruitment needs are displayed below, but we are always interested in exceptional players. If you are a class that is listed as low or unlisted, but feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it. Due to manning concerns, our focus is on 16M. If our numbers are not sufficient on a given night, we defer to an 8M format. Our raid lead selects the most likely to succeed group from the members present.

Recruitment for each team as follows:

[16M]/[8M]

Tank - Low

Healer - Moderate - Sorc

DPS - High - All (mara would be fantastic)

Raid Nights

Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST

(Optional) Friday 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST

What we're looking for

- Capable Raiders

- Willingness to progress

- Ability to adapt

- Commitment

What do you need to provide

- A competitive parse submitted via Star Parse or Parsley

- Appropriate entry level gear, augments included

- Your time and energy

- A formal application to our community

If raiding isn't necessarily your forte but you are interested in Conquest, Community Events, and PVP. Reign is a gaming community at its heart. If you are simply looking for a place to call home, somewhere to hang out with fellow gamers and explore the Star Wars Universe, we encourage you to apply.

For assistance, please contact: Raivus/PyrotekNick, Anvindr, Karisa, Kelec or Silkk

Edited by PyrotekNick
Raid team condensed, raid nights changed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sounds Good just as long as ZOD isn't the shot caller...Nah, I'm kidding, he's my favorite troll on the server...How far are you guys into progression without me having to look at the website and find my own answers and does anyone still do DF/DP for decos....

• 2 weeks later...