Raids?

kostoscepanovic

I just startet to play this game and i love it i played wow long time and now im bored after 3 days of free playing this game i decided to subscribe, i love all about this game but there is something that they can add and this game will be best maybe there is now but i dont know, and thing that would be nice to add is raids massive player raids where can 10+ ppl together make tactics and fight. I miss that in new mmos now that r on market. I hope u all agree with me :p

I just startet to play this game and i love it i played wow long time and now im bored after 3 days of free playing this game i decided to subscribe, i love all about this game but there is something that they can add and this game will be best maybe there is now but i dont know, and thing that would be nice to add is raids massive player raids where can 10+ ppl together make tactics and fight. I miss that in new mmos now that r on market. I hope u all agree with me :p
They're called Operations. They've been in the game since launch.

Also, can't tell if trolling or serious.

I stopped reading this at "startet" anything else after that I assumed was just stupid.