Cybertech RE question

ImApologetic

So after hitting 50, getting 400 cybertech, and RE'ing a ton of mods to get the advanced version on about 6 or 7 mods.. i would like to figure out how to get the B version rather than the A. is it just luck on RE'ing a blue or do i need to reverse the B to get the A? if anyone knows any more info please let me know

I can confirm that I have gotten multiple blue versions of an earpiece by continuing to RE the green parent piece. I got three blue versions, I'm not quite sure how many versions it is possible to get. Edited by aladik

I'm Wondering the same thing as the OP. He is not taking about ears. He its wondering about the armor and mods. All we get at 50 is the "A" crafts. Has anyone RE"ed to somthing better on those items than a bkue.....again we are not talking about ears.

its not possible. To get B or B quality you have to buy them from vendors. Armormech and Armstech cant make the best stuff for themselves, why should we (i have 400 cybertech, big dissapointment). Seems like Bioware gave up on alot of the game.

BW's next move will be to destroy biochem so that no proffessions are even worth getting, and any alt will just lvl up with just slicing as anything is a waste of money and pointless

If thats true/confirmed, then bioware needs to expand on crafting. As it is a cybertech @ 400 cannot make armoring thats worth using, and the mods are a bit useful.. but after about a week of dailies you replace those.

the best thing we have is earpieces and grenades.