Season 8 tokens

avenger_online

• 4 months later...
  • Dev Post
So season 9 has ended and I still have season 8 tokens, are they getting converted to creds or what, are you guys gonna convert them to the new token? It would be good to know.

Season 8 tokens will be converted to credits at the same time that Season 9 tokens receive that conversion. That is going to happen in a future update, after 5.10.1.

Thanks!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

DON'T BANK ON IT.

I've given up waiting for my old legacy PvP gear tokens to be converted to credits. IIRC they owed me something like 2M credits. - Though it might have been 2M per character that had max tokens. - anyone recall exactly?

Ok so 2M credits is peanuts these days, but at the time that was still quite a lot of in-game currency.

Season 8 tokens will be converted to credits at the same time that Season 9 tokens receive that conversion. That is going to happen in a future update, after 5.10.1.

Thanks!

-eric

Any update on when this 5.10.1 update will happen, I was hoping for Feb 5th but it's looking less likely by the day...

Any update on when this 5.10.1 update will happen, I was hoping for Feb 5th but it's looking less likely by the day...

Me too!

I was really hoping for the new ops boss Hive Queen.

PS - What about Season 7 tokens? Pretty sure I still have those too.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Me too!

I was really hoping for the new ops boss Hive Queen.

PS - What about Season 7 tokens? Pretty sure I still have those too.

Pretty sad you are actually wanting another boss... like it makes some kind of difference. Yay.... we gonna have another boss to grind for 258 weapons which will probably cost an absurd amount of crystals/piece. :D

Pretty sad you are actually wanting another boss... like it makes some kind of difference. Yay.... we gonna have another boss to grind for 258 weapons which will probably cost an absurd amount of crystals/piece. :D

Are you really complaining about new content? How can a new boss release be sad...

On another note, another day, still no release date news :(