Open world pvp is pointless useless and does not reward players ...

afghankushkush

World pvp does not exist in this game, I play on a server with queues all day and night and I have /played over 6 days, I have seen ONLY opposing faction players.

I am Sith and have only seen 2 rebel players in 6 days of game times that is over 150 hours in-game and have only seen 2 other players in open world pvp.

I also like to explore and reveal the whole planet's maps b4 leaving, even doing this and running into many rebels bases I still have only seen 2 *********** rebels in this game.

Thank you for making and absolutely repeating warzone only pvp game.

If this is NOT addressed within the next couple of weeks or sooner I will not subscribe to this carebear single player game that it is.

/signed

Seriously open world pvp in this game is non-existent..I am lvl 50 and even in Illum there is no pvp, only point trading for daily and weekly quest.

With all the mmos out there that have decent pvp in them I dont get how the devs of this game came up with such garbage concepts for their pvp.

As the poster of this thread said...if the pvp is not greatly improved soon i will not keep paying for this much longer.

/signed

Seriously open world pvp in this game is non-existent..I am lvl 50 and even in Illum there is no pvp, only point trading for daily and weekly quest.

With all the mmos out there that have decent pvp in them I dont get how the devs of this game came up with such garbage concepts for their pvp.

As the poster of this thread said...if the pvp is not greatly improved soon i will not keep paying for this much longer.

Most people aren't 50 yet. And most are going to be trying alts after they hit 50 on one rather than jump into pvp. Too early to judge.

...<trys to remember any open world pvp i've ever enjoyed>

<fails>

ah well, as long as the raids are fun.

SWG was one of the best gaming experiences I've had precisely because of the open world PvP. There were small skirmishes all over the place, and the city layout plus social mechanics (like dancing buffers in cantinas) drew players into their factional cities leading to large-scale battles. I've been searching for a similar thrill ever since the nge...

Yeah I have to agree. SWG before the Combat Downgrade and Newb Player Experience was awesome with it's skill trees, that WoW stole and screwed up, and so forth.

I have come across about 20-30 of the opposite faction of which I have killed 90% of them in world pvp.

I agree that there should be some reward especially as it takes time to hunt and find them to kill them.

World pvp does not exist in this game, I play on a server with queues all day and night and I have /played over 6 days, I have seen ONLY opposing faction players.

I am Sith and have only seen 2 rebel players in 6 days of game times that is over 150 hours in-game and have only seen 2 other players in open world pvp.

I also like to explore and reveal the whole planet's maps b4 leaving, even doing this and running into many rebels bases I still have only seen 2 *********** rebels in this game.

Thank you for making and absolutely repeating warzone only pvp game.

If this is NOT addressed within the next couple of weeks or sooner I will not subscribe to this carebear single player game that it is.

You aren't exploring enough. Granted, open world PvP is non-existent the first 25 levels or so. However, it picks up really well when you hit Tatooine, and even moreso in Alderaan. My suggestion...try The Dune Sea in Tatooine. Try the crossroads area near Castle Panteer in Alderaan. You will certainly find good fights in those areas.