Level 50... and now?

tuttoscorre

Hi!

I just reached 50, and now, while doing makeb's quests, I want to begin gear up myself for pve.

Where should I begin? I don't understand the difference between "campaign ... ecc" gear with classic commendations and Black Hole gear that some bosses in HM drops.

Please help me understand gear ranks and so on =)

Thanks.

Classic Commendations buys you the Black Hole gear, which is level 61 mods. This gear was, before 2.0, the second best in terms of gear you could get (best being the Hazmat/Dread Guard gear which is level 63 mods).

If you buy the Black Hole gear, it should last you until level 55 for leveling and take you into level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints.

The token drops for the Campaign gear (Black Hole, but with set bonuses) drop in the level 50 Operations, now.

Thanks a lot! Just another 2 questions...

1 - But If I craft the best cybertech mods and armorings I can craft, is it the same as gearing me well? What's the best cybertech armor for example I can make?

2 - Why there are two identically sets with two different names and not just one? XD

Edited by tuttoscorre
Added another question :P

Thanks a lot! Just another 2 questions...

1 - But If I craft the best cybertech mods and armorings I can craft, is it the same as gearing me well? What's the best cybertech armor for example I can make?

2 - Why there are two identically sets with two different names and not just one? XD

To #1 - I'm not sure, you'd be better off checking the Crafting forums for a post-2.0 Cybertech guide, but any armourings and mods you're intending to make will have to be RE'd for the better versions.

At #2, I have no idea what you're talking about.