Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5.10.3 The Dantooine Incursion Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
5.10.3 The Dantooine Incursion Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DuchessKristania
05.08.2019 , 11:42 AM | #71
I personally find the H2 a bit harder than I feel it should be. Granted, I'm only a casual player so I don't spend a lot of time looking up all the tricks and methods to do various things, so I'll own that.

No way to interact with the turbines, making it impossible to get the daily mission goal. If the heroics are going to be at the level they are then you really need to fix that daily bug. Casual and solo players will be depending on it to get the currency.

In the mission "New Tricks" nothing happens when I interact with the barrels. So that's another mission that can't be completed.

The dailies from yesterday did not reappear on the missions board, so I'm literally stuck at 1 mission from completing the daily. I'd really like to purchase and test some of the new decos but they all require at least 3 rep currency, which is literally impossible for me to get at this point. It would be nice if the need for the rep currency was removed on the PTS so that players could test all the decos, gear, etc to see that it works properly. This is particularly important since the ability to gain the currency through daily non-heroics is broken.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

Braegoth
06.04.2019 , 01:03 PM | #72
Im trying badly, to actually log into the game...
It just keeps telling me, either im in a queue, then it tells me, "my characters are unavailable due to maintenance".........
***?!? Im a subscriber, and have been, all the time ive been playing, got the founders medal and all, and I cant log in?!?

Could you please, fix your freaking servers, so at least the subs can actually play the game, they pay to play?

HKtheindomitable
06.04.2019 , 01:11 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Braegoth View Post
Could you please, fix your freaking servers, so at least the subs can actually play the game, they pay to play?
That doesn't make you super important, buddy. It doesn't make any of us that have been subbed since launch more important. They can't fix it only part way. It's either fixed, or it's broken. They can only go at the pace technology allows. And technology doesn't care who pays and who doesn't. When it breaks, it breaks.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Star Forge | Captain |International Guild

Braegoth
06.04.2019 , 01:14 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by HKtheindomitable View Post
That doesn't make you super important, buddy. It doesn't make any of us that have been subbed since launch more important. They can't fix it only part way. It's either fixed, or it's broken. They can only go at the pace technology allows. And technology doesn't care who pays and who doesn't. When it breaks, it breaks.
Yeah, I get it.. Im just madly dissapointed.
Im not even going to dantooine, im going to Nar Shaddaa, with my cousin...
Beeing in a queue, where it tells me, I have the highest login priority, but then the queue just gets bigger and bigger.. I started at 97, now im at 242

HKtheindomitable
06.04.2019 , 01:21 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Braegoth View Post
Yeah, I get it.. Im just madly dissapointed.
Im not even going to dantooine, im going to Nar Shaddaa, with my cousin...
Beeing in a queue, where it tells me, I have the highest login priority, but then the queue just gets bigger and bigger.. I started at 97, now im at 242
That's going to happen b/c they're working on it.

Hey wait a minuet... I just realized this is the PTS thread. You're posting in the wrong place. You want to be viewing this thread and posting there.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Star Forge | Captain |International Guild