[Help] About 2 players leveling all the way together

Torrasket

Well, i rerolled with a friend from an almost empty server to a one more populated, so we started together from level 1, we are currently on lvl 12 and i saw some things that makes me wonder if leveling 2 people toguether ALL THE TIME is better or not than leveling alone. As far as i saw there are some good and bad points into this:

CONS

-I sense that i get less money per lvl playing with him than alone

-When i lose the rolling on a conversation i never gain affection with my companion even if its the right answer to gain affection, wich can lead to an enormous loss in affection in end game

PROS

- Game is way easier (maybe too easy) and its also easy to form groups

- We get A LOT of social points (I dunno if they are hard to farm or even important)

- Its funnier to lvl in company

My point, the CONS can be a serius threat to our development in end-game, and there may be another PROS or CONS that i didnt consider, so i ask: ¿Is this a good idea? ¿Why yes and why no?

Thanks for your help

My wife an I are leveling characters together.

One con would be that if you are separate classes, you either have to assist each other by going into spectator mode, or do more running around getting to where you need to be at.

My wife and I level the same classes so that when we go into story areas, we go in at the same spot and can always stay together.

There are a couple of points also where NPCs make comments about you being in a group, which is cool.

However, I do agree with you about the companion affection thing. The only way to combat that is to have a crew skill that collects companion gifts, and have your companions gathering those often.

Well, i am a Republic soldier and he is a smuggler, but we dont sense that going to help the other is a waste of time, i dont like a lot how the smuggler works and this saves me from leveling one. So for us this isn a CON for us.

About crew skills we choosed wisely so we dont use the same gathering skills, so we dont have problems there.

I really need to know if there are more heavy CONS, because i think that with those 2 i listed we can still go on the game with no major problems.

You wont get less mony per lv, you will get more.

You will die less, you can do every bonus quest pretty fast if you want. Depending on Class you can do every H4 quest as duo without trouble. If you are playing alone, most people wont do every H2 / H4 quest or every Bonus Quest.

I play an Sith Assassin with an friend, i level as an Tank, he as an DD. Up to Lv 30 we did every bonus quest, every H2 and every H4 quest. We died both less than 5 times up to this moment.

It's fast, it is fun, you do alot money, pretty nice gear from H2/H4 quests, farm social points and never has to LFG for some quest.

I dont see any cons, tbh.