I just noticed a persistant grammatical error . . .

TYBERzan

The Republic, which is fine when used as a noun is also used adjectivaly. As an example, the guardsmen aren't called "Republican Guards" but instead "Republic Guards." This is a rather peculiar and surprisingly persistent error throughout the game. I would recommend you make the slight alteration to repair it; if only to prevent the annoyingness of future grammer-nazis ;)

You misunderstand, in Star Wars the republic is not s term given to the type of political party as seen in real life. This means that as in Star Wars the republic is a name, it's a seperate identity to an action or party. Guards wouldn't be called republican guards as a seperate identity exists to define its own meanings, etc republic.

You misunderstand, in Star Wars the republic is not s term given to the type of political party as seen in real life. This means that as in Star Wars the republic is a name, it's a seperate identity to an action or party. Guards wouldn't be called republican guards as a seperate identity exists to define its own meanings, etc republic.

see i was thinking the same way as you about this, so i did a quick search on "star wars republic" and came to this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Republic

The Galactic Republic is the name of the interplanetary State used in the fictional Star Wars universe prior to the establishment of the Galactic Empire. The form of this government, ruled by the Senate, was introduced in the Prequel Trilogy. By the time of the original Star Wars trilogy, it is referred to as the Old Republic. It was a democratic, though eventually ineffectual, constitutional republic tied up in layers of bureaucracy.

The Republic, as it was commonly known, was a republican government that was able to sustain itself for over twenty-five thousand years.

so meh... doesnt matter to me either way haha