Target Enemy Group Member 1-4 Hot Key Request (Pretty Please)

SVTCarnage

ChrisSchmidt amazing guy, deserter lockout *claps*, and JackieKo... I am sure you did something awesome too, sexy man *points*. Now is a great time to play Swtor again, and the new Tactical gear that's been added to the game is awesome. I have missed this game, glad to be back. Jumping right into this,

- We have Set Focus Target Hotkey, Assist Focus Target's Target, Modifiers (must have for PvP)

- We have a target nearest friendly hot key, great for off healing, extrication, shielding your team (must have for PvP)

- We have Target Group Member 1 - 4 hot keys phenomenal for healers (must have for PvP)

However, we don't have Target Enemy Group Member 1-4 hot keys

If those hot keys can be added to the game, ChrisSchmidt, you will be a rockstar. You might be cool now, but just imagine if you added a feature only probably one actual subscriber cares to have added to this game.

Edited by SVTCarnage

Just so you know, the "target center screen" functionality exists. It's not ideal (the thread's title would be ideal imo) but it does work well and consistently if you know how to use it well. I've used it since launch and it's second nature at this point, to the extent where I rarely select a target I don't intend to.

The addition of this might honestly motivate me to care more about ranked. I used to love in ranked 8's how teams that had synergy and skilled players could use [set focus target] -> [select focus's target] to have a 4man DPS hard swap to a healer after pulling guard onto a DPS and mezzing tank. Things that reward highly skilled players should always be encouraged, though I know how this game has treated that notion historically all too well.