Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Balance Sage PVP Question

Pwnzorbot
12.28.2012 , 04:33 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Psirebral View Post
Music the OP was asking a question, not asking for a wannabe elitist to come in and tell someone else how they "should" be playing. So no, I'll play how I want and maybe you should stick to the smashing classes as they are far easier to comprehend.
Yeah Music, shut yo mouth. Men are talking.

theRaiders
12.28.2012 , 08:45 PM | #22
Here are the two specs I play http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600oZfMMZcMfRsMkrfz.2 (balance).
I use this, but currently max penetrating light and clammorning force, and have inner strength at zero. I average 450K-550k in average timed wz, and my top is 760K and best dps was 1050. However, I want to take two points out of penetrating light and dump into inner strength due to running low on force going into a 1-9-31 build...I use noble sacrifice now but could be spending that time laying more dps so that's why I want to switch. I don't think I want to put 2 points into tk defense because I'm a believer in maxing my dot strength with balance and let the healers help me here as we'll as utilizing dot heals.

With my 3-7-31 build I currently run for pve, and I give other classes a run for their $ with it. Elemental proc relic is huge here.
Swingin'richard II 55 Sage II The Harbinger II Intrepid

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/Mug-Life-T-Shirt.jpg

MusicRider
12.30.2012 , 12:51 PM | #23
Music the OP was asking a question, not asking for a wannabe elitist to come in and tell someone else how they "should" be playing.
Maybe my tone was a dictating so apologies for that, was trying to start a conversation more. But by your reply I take it you are very touchy and it would probably be a waste of my time as it seems you have everything figured out then.
Quote:
So no, I'll play how I want and maybe you should stick to the smashing classes as they are far easier to comprehend.
Now then who is here the wannabe elitist telling people how they "should" play?

MusicRider
12.30.2012 , 12:54 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Pwnzorbot View Post
Yeah Music, shut yo mouth. Men are talking.
Whatever kid. And what the heck is yo? Like yo-yo the children's toy? Makes sense then kid.

Psirebral
12.30.2012 , 01:52 PM | #25
Keyword "Maybe". I was simply suggesting you stick to the smash classes since your intelligence appears to be on par with Snooki's.

MusicRider
12.30.2012 , 02:07 PM | #26
Keyword "Maybe". I was simply suggesting you stick to the smash classes since your intelligence appears to be on par with Snooki's.
Who on earth is Snooki? Have to check... Hmmm, I see. Well judging by your skills build, attitude and knowledge of social culture your intelligence appears to be equal to that of protozoans.