Promotions: Jorgen or Dorne?

SevTrando

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I promoted Dorne, cause cat face was a dick to me in the beginning.

Let's grab a beer and complain together about him. I really feel hes a good soldier , th ething is he tends to neglet orders and use emotions to judge. Dorne doesnt.

I do however find it a hard choice since cat face really knows how to kill imps.

• 1 month later...
I promoted Jorgan because he deserved it more. Yes, I use Dorne all the time and I'm banging her but I was never really sold by the story on why she's qualified for Havoc Squad in the first place. Honestly, she's a medic who just happened to be there.

I promoted Jorgan because he deserved it more. Yes, I use Dorne all the time and I'm banging her but I was never really sold by the story on why she's qualified for Havoc Squad in the first place. Honestly, she's a medic who just happened to be there.

If you only stick to the class quests on that planet, it feels like she helps you out for five minutes and then is invited to join Havoc. It makes no sense and seems like a shoddy attempt at adding a female character to the team. Honestly out of all the companions we get, it only feels like Jorgan deserves to be there and to top it off <<<<SPOILER SPOILER -- he's the only companion I've gotten any quest for -- SPOILER SPOILER >>>>

Edited by Refmo

I chose dorne because as a Vanguard I like to use her more. It's good tanking practice. I always try to keep all threat off of her and set her to healing. I can be a better dps than her so might as well keep me alive and attacking all the time.

I loved Jorgan. Whenever a commando busts out Jorgan I always say, "Jorgy <3" because I miss him. Elara Dorne is just a smarter choice as I'm a tank and have no real healing abilities of my own.

Plus, she's protocal but if you really stick it to a guy she likes it. Like what's his face on Tatooine who always flirts with you if you're a girl character (I'm a girl in real life) sometimes if I tell him to **** Dorne likes it ;)

I chose dorne because as a Vanguard I like to use her more. It's good tanking practice. I always try to keep all threat off of her and set her to healing. I can be a better dps than her so might as well keep me alive and attacking all the time.

I loved Jorgan. Whenever a commando busts out Jorgan I always say, "Jorgy <3" because I miss him. Elara Dorne is just a smarter choice as I'm a tank and have no real healing abilities of my own.

Plus, she's protocal but if you really stick it to a guy she likes it. Like what's his face on Tatooine who always flirts with you if you're a girl character (I'm a girl in real life) sometimes if I tell him to **** Dorne likes it ;)

Dude, flirting with him when Jorgan is out is comedy. Jorgan gets seriously pissed. I took every opportunity. Wait, I'm thinking about the SIS agent you first meet on Nar Shadda, I think.

I promoted Elara as she is my primary companion as a vanguard and Aric is a whiny ***** that I did not want on my crew to start with.

Aric whined about it afterward. Made me smile.

animal cruelty

Edited by Refmo

• 2 months later...

Well I just thought on who would get the promotion in real life, i belive its Jorgan, elara is to focused on regulations, that hinders her ability to make the "right" decisions when regulations is in the way. Elara would in some situations even be dangerous as an officer.

I just had to give my opinion since I am just on this phase and googled to get some hints as if this messes with rewards/story in any way :)

Regards, Fredeen

Promoted Jorgan. I was romancing Elera, and I don't promote someone because I'm with her. Also, Jorgan is more experienced, and already had an officer rank before. Elera is all about rules. As officer she will serve the same goal than the "republic trooper handbook, field edition N°127". I don't need an handbook. I need someone who can react quickly, take decision on the field, and forget the rules when needed.

Also, promote whoever you want, except some affection point when promoting, there is no effect later during the game.