Ranked PVP, Mon. and Wed 8pm EST!

FeralPug

Hi folks,

Just restarting our ranked PVP night thread.

Much fun was had last night during the ranked PUG night. Hex divided into 4 teams, and we enjoyed a rolling ranked queue pop for hours.

We're toying with the idea of making every Monday a ranked PUG night. Looking forward to this Wed.!

Thanks to the Guerilla, Fallen Order, Azure Blades, and Game Genie groups that queued up tonight! Had a few really great close matches with Azure Blades. I think the main factor that contributed to us (Fallen Order + PuGs) slowly losing against AB was that we weren't able to shut down Reckoner and he put tremendous pressure on our healers. Great job with those Force Sweeps and keeping me out of the battle with Force Push.

Was great to have you along Dashto. It wasn't the best of evenings but we learned a few things (like do our best to keep Reckoner on lockdown) and picked up some ranked comms in the process. We just had a bad string of going up against 4 fully organized 8-man teams. FO has only just recently started to put these groups together, so we're nowhere near where we need to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Server-wide ranked night tonight, 8pm EST! Be there!

Hex will not be hosting a Crazy Ranked PUG night tonight. We haven't had a lot of time as of late to all play together, so we're going in as a full premade.

Hope to see you there!

Well Ill be there spamming the fleet at around 2100 EST. I just hope that we get a few PUG groups so that the one I put togeather isnt on farm and dispands after 2 matches. ;).. At any rate, we will enjoy the community interaction and look forward to meeting up with some friends New and Old.

We had a pretty damned good turnout for last nights server-wide ranked night. <Hex> saw Guerilla, Azure Blades and an Imp PUG lead by Krygos and Kanb.

Hats off to all who participated.

Guerilla fielded an awesome team last night. Texmex and Raando were bringing the pain. With Goregoth assisting with massive deeps, I took almost 450k damage in CW. Acca was an absolute truck as she took a ton of damage and somehow stayed alive and kept healing.

/respectknuckles

Edited by FeralPug

Here we go again: RANKED NIGHT tonight (10/3)!!! Let's get things started at 8pm EST.

<Hex> will start queuing at 9pm tonight. The hour between 8pm and 9pm is a good time for PUGs to duke it out, and I would kindly suggest to the geared premades that we let them do so until 9.

Hope to cya there!

Edited by FeralPug

We saw Azure Blades and Game Genie in rated WZ's last night. Good to see both teams.

Hats off to Hollie who had over a million heals on CW. GG outplayed us last night, plain and simple. Cheers guys!

Texmex three-shot'd me...

Actually, I think Alecia is still on fire...

Good game though, and much thanks to GG for queuing back up once Koenig came back online at 12.

• 3 weeks later...

Zen will attempt to queue tonight as well, but we're short of a full team.

If you are republic side and are interested in running ranked tonight please contact a member of Zen:

Alecia/Kyouko

Koenig/Sturmbann

Sindol

Fractured

Kilberto

Sevrin

Please have teamspeak 3 and a working microphone, a minimum of augmented warhero gear, and the willingness to go against Game Genie, Guerilla, and Hex without getting frustrated or rage-quitting if (more like when considering the teams we'll be going up against :p) we lose a match.

I would like to get on a team next monday. Pax doesnt have enough Ranked Ready people and the last few times I tried to PUG it I was super dissapointed in the feedback my efforts got.

I wont be ready to que up till about 2100-2130 EST

so if anyone has a spot for a sorc heals. I would be interested.

Mort.