Easiest level 50 hard mode?

Black Talon is by far the easiest with decent look. "Set" bracers drop off the last boss with an earpiece off the bonus boss, legs from the second boss and the belt from the first boss. This is all I've ever seen so correct me if I am missing something. The hardest pull in HM BT is the first as the fight starts as soon as the convo ends, and you will have 3 strongs an one elite, so for new groups its a tough fight to survive if you aren't expecting it.

HM false emperor is easy as well yes, a lot of adds appear on the majority of the pulls, so if you only see 2-3 mobs, expect more to fly in on jetpacks. The BH boss can be frustrating as sometimes the ship bugs out, but this may have been fixed.

Best of luck with your hm experience!

For Empire Black Talon is very simple, most runs for me are around 20 minutes now days.

False emp use to be the 2nd easiest, the bosses are pretty easy but it does have harder trash then most the others.

With the recent nerf to Foundry I'd say it's the easiest now, the trash is cake, I can solo half of it. The only somewhat challenging boss is HK-47, but overall I'd say the bosses are equal in difficulty to False Emp with much easier trash.

How about for republic?

- P

False Emp is republic...

Replace Black Talon w/ Esseles.

Honestly, HM's seem to be "easiest" based on what you're most experienced at.

i.e., if you're running with friends who've done Kaon under Siege quite a bit, you'll probably have an easier go at it than if no one has done Foundry and you're just learning mechanics.

False Emp is republic...

Replace Black Talon w/ Esseles.

Honestly, HM's seem to be "easiest" based on what you're most experienced at.

i.e., if you're running with friends who've done Kaon under Siege quite a bit, you'll probably have an easier go at it than if no one has done Foundry and you're just learning mechanics.

Esseles is a horrible place to start. I'd reccomend Taral V, I did the HM a few days ago with everyone but the tank freshly 50, the hardest boss is the bonus, which can be skipped. Maelstrom and False emporer are also good.

How about for republic?

- P

Taral 5 is a piece of cake. Also Maelstorm prison is quite easy too.

Mael has 2 problematic places, one is the unccable elite sith trio, but if your tank and healer is good and survive the first 20-30 secs maybe, until the dps kill the first sith, it can be considered easy too.

The other is the boss that shoots lasers from his eyes. He must be kited. If you have a tank you won't be able to pass him but he is still not that hard with a decent tank.

The other bosses (including the bonus) of the fp are jokes. Especially the last boss.

Edited by Paralassa
bad

Black Talon is the easiest and quickest.

False Emperor is hardly the easiest. It's doable, but all bosses have strategies that are far more complex than BT (none of which is rocket science, but can't compare to BT). The mini-bosses in FE are harder than BT bosses.