ok PvP = WZs...somethings need fixes...

Dyvim

What a cluster. Forcing individual rewards out of team play, where you cant pick part or all of your team, depending, is ridiculous. But it is what we are stuck with for the forseeable future...soooooo.....(the following isnt comprehensive, there are the other mirror balance issues that remain unaddressed, and all the other legion problems...)

1) Getting into a WZ late...when someone else leaves. This is pretty much a waste of load time...You arent going to get as many medals and are likey on a losing team, that is why the other person quit....

2) What happened to the Armament daily/weekly? Although originally designed for Ilum, it was VERY nice to get those three armaments, win or lose, after a WZ. It was a good reason to stick out a WZ with a miserable pug, or whatever. I HIGHLY recommend you reinstate these...

3) They can take WAY too long...having voidstar end as soon as the second team outscores you is great...we need more of that....

4) They are getting boring as hell...especially the three original ones...and the fourth one isnt much of a variation...

5) Relatedly, wth cant I pick my warzone, or select from a list of the ones I will take...for example some one may HATE huttball and uncheck it, while leaving everything else checked...Give us some kind of option here...forcing us into wzs for pvp, then forcing us into wzs we are sick of, is a recipe for boredom, annoyance, unsubbing and the failure of this game...

In summary, the current state of pvp in this game, given its development time and development resources, is pathetic. But some quick fixes could be made to make it more tolerable.

Edited by Dyvim