Looking for Pub Guild

GorfianDoomster

I am a subscriber looking for a home for my assorted lvl 55 characters. Have extensive ops experience, cleared DP HM up to Raptus and DF HM up to Brontes. Primary consideration is one with an open spot for a tank or dps (pref tank). If there is an imp-side counterpart, i have a marauder and lightning sorc i could bring as well.

Also, potentially have two friends coming with me that have extensive ops experience as well in a variety of roles with multiple ops. If possible, i would like an open spot for each of the for at least one alt, that way each of the three of us has at least one toon in a regular ops run.

Friendly environment, no drama, clean chat (relatively), and individuals willing to help out others is definitely a must.

Hope to hear from someone soon!

-Chel'naka (55 Guardian Tank)

Check out xtraordinaryslackers.enjin.com to see if our guild might be a good fit for you and your friends.

We are a casual guild mostly that raids twice a week right now. We have no restrictions on class/advance class/spec.

We haven't done DF or DP HMs yet, but our members are getting close to being geared enough.

Cheers!

Delusions of Grandeur

http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

Yes, we are quite delusional indeed! We are a laid back, PvE, PvP and RP guild. While some like to progress, others are quite casual in play ( how the guild was founded ), we just try to be a place for all to enjoy themselves. In short, We have fun.. period.

We currently run three progression teams and are looking to add to that. We will run RWZ, and world PvP if there seems to be some fun somehwere. We also have our Sith Guild open for recruitment for those of you who like to explore their darker or more "passionate" side. Whether you are a well established player, a brand new player looking to learn the ropes, or anywhere in-between, we would love to have you join us.

Please go to http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=5 and fill out the application. Feel free to do a /who on Delusions of Grandeur anytime and hit us up in game.

We look forward to meeting you~

~Starstryder