Downtime: 22 March 2016

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

All servers will be unavailable on Tuesday, March 22nd while we perform back end maintenance.

DATE: March 22nd, 2016

TIME: 5AM PDT - 9AM PDT (12:00 - 16:00 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

DOWNLOAD: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

There are plenty of bugs not being addressed. Here's just a few:

Lana Beniko romance - Broken

Warbot & K'lor'slug Requisition Companion Stats Scaling - Broken

Nico Companion - Broken

HK-51 Tanking - Broken

Guess it's a good thing we have a bajillion other companions. Sigh.

Nico Companion - Broken

HK-51 Tanking - Broken

Influence gain during conversations with HK-51 and Treek - Broken

We could turn this into "Known Issues 4.2"

Nico Companion - Broken

HK-51 Tanking - Broken

Influence gain during conversations with HK-51 and Treek - Broken

Romance Gifts - Still Broken

Ashara's quest - Still Broken

Companions healing with the wrong voice - Still Broken

Basic Underwear account unlock - Broken

Nico Companion - Broken

HK-51 Tanking - Broken

Also Theron Shan. My JK dumped Doc, flirted with Theron during SoR, got to Odessen and no option to flirt with him during the cantina scene. :mad: I thought there might be another shot, or I would have just exited and abandoned her until this gets fixed.

She does NOT want anything to do with Doc, and for once, I don't care how long BW makes us wait to get him back.

I *do* care how long I have to wait for this to be fixed.

Either something really fundamental has happened at the Royal Observatory when I wasn't paying attention, or someone at Bioware forgot to stick new batteries in the GMT clock :D

In all seriousness, could we GMTers have our maintenance times announced correctly? It's become a running theme, as of late, and saying it's starting at 12 pm then kicking off at 8 pm-ish is just not cricket.

Theron Shan romance bug Chapter 11. :mad:

Decided to hook back up with Aric on one female Trooper. Got a break up conversation with Theron Shan. Then on my next female trooper who did the same thing, she didn't get the break up conversation even though it was the same sequence of events.

Please fix this! I make videos for a youtube channel and this bug ruined a sequence of videos I made.:mad:

New Sith Inquisitors still don't get Kallig's Countenance or Kallig's Lightsaber. Been that way since 4.0 went live. Any intention to restore the class specific story critical orange lore gear rewards you guys broke with the new system? Story is priority, right? That's next on the list of things to do, yeah?

New Sith Inquisitors still don't get Kallig's Countenance or Kallig's Lightsaber. Been that way since 4.0 went live. Any intention to restore the class specific story critical orange lore gear rewards you guys broke with the new system? Story is priority, right? That's next on the list of things to do, yeah?

I just got Kallig's Lightsaber today.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/382016/game-update-4.2-disavowed-patch-notes

The Inquisitor Mission "Inheritance" now once again offers Kallig's Lightsaber. Kallig’s Lightsaber is now Bound on Legacy and has no Modifications.

Haven't fixed the helm yet. Anyone who already completed it before the patch would have to submit a ticket to receive it.

Except I just completed chap 1 SI and still no Kallig's saber. So no, not fixed. At least not fixed for everyone. And yes, I've submitted tickets for the missing items on two SIs currently affected. Although the first had finished it prior to 4.2 and the second had Inheritance already active when 4.2 hit, so that probably messed something up. Edited by Nothing_Shines