Romance and consequences

Hello :)

I apologize if this has already been covered somewhere, but I haven't seen anything related.

So I wonder how does it play out when we had a romance active in vanilla story, then romanced Lana/Theron/Koth in KotFE, then, when our initial romance option returned, decided to continue the romance with them.

So far I've had Koth reacting to my Trooper reuniting with Jorgan, but what do Lana or Theron say about it? Is the situation any different for Kaliyo, do Lana/Koth/Theron react as well?

I don't have any agents with a Kaliyo romance or another fem!Trooper to check myself, and YT has nothing (or I just wasn't looking hard enough).

Thanks in advance guys :)

My agent chose Ms Temple over Kaliyo in the class story

He went all the way for the Lana romance

Initially, he couldn't complete the chapter and when debugged, he could resume his affair with Kaliyo, which he did.

Then came a break-up scene in his Odessen quarters and the line in Lana's description has been erased

When my IA (Tygher - cathar) met up with Kaliyo in Chapter X - while relaxing in the Cantina, I think - I chose the [flirt] option at the first opportunity. My IA is one of my 'lesser' characters and I don't play him much, but I must have romanced Kaliyo before - probably while binge completing the companion convos before starting KoFE.

Anyway, when I hit "flirt" a box popped up that said something like "This will cancel any romance you've had with other companions. Are you sure?" (or words to that effect). I think I may have flirted with Lana earlier, which may have prompted the question.

I clicked "yes - I'm sure", they kissed and made up, and now Tygher and Kaliyo are an item again. :)

Edited by JediQuaker

well that's it -- after seeing Lana's and Theron's break up scenes -- I'm NOT breaking up with Theron, no matter what (didn't romance Lana, so don't have that to go through, thank goodness) ---

I just can't do it to Theron, he's been there for me when Doc and Corso weren't ... that does mean something to me after all ( Doc will get over it -- Corso, may have a hard time with it .... )

There are both consequences and differences in the romances depending on the toon you play. For instance, my lady troopers who were brought up from level 1 to marry Jorgan did get involved with Theron in the Revan story line. (All but one didn't flirt with Theron and stayed faithful all the way through). However, when I got them to KOTFE, all I wanted was to get Jorgan back, so I played it straight with only one or two flirts which did NOT start the romance with Theron. On the instant 60 Trooper I rolled, since she supposedly had no backstory or past with Jorgan, I did start the romance with Theron. in hindsight, I wish I hadn't now that Jorgan has returned but there's no chance of going back now. My instant 60 Sith Assassin (who is going very dark and is using Valkorians' power at every turn) is now romancing Koth, but I'm not sure what to expect when I get to Chapter 10. Time will tell ... SSHHHHH ... Don't Tell Me! :D

So glad my warrior kept it professional with Theron, that would be a gut punch scene when her husband finally shows back up...

Androikos can stay wherever he is though, my Inq is happy with Theron...

My Inq will stay with Andronikos. They have a "very" open relationship, if I remember correctly from the vanilla story, which suits her just fine. I just can't see her with someone clingy or jealous at all. I will probably break up with Theron on my JK, which I don't play much, just to see what happens at the end of the story. Who knows, we may lose those companions permanently at some point, like my one trooper who left Jorgan for Theran. Time will tell.

My Inq will stay with Andronikos. They have a "very" open relationship, if I remember correctly from the vanilla story, which suits her just fine. I just can't see her with someone clingy or jealous at all. I will probably break up with Theron on my JK, which I don't play much, just to see what happens at the end of the story. Who knows, we may lose those companions permanently at some point, like my one trooper who left Jorgan for Theran. Time will tell.

was there a scene with Theron after you broke up with Jorgan; does breaking up with Jorgan make a difference in the story at all yet ?

I am anxiously looking for SOMETHING romantic with Theron --- anything !!

was there a scene with Theron after you broke up with Jorgan; does breaking up with Jorgan make a difference in the story at all yet ?

I am anxiously looking for SOMETHING romantic with Theron --- anything !!

No, only if you continue the romance with Jorgan.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if there is more than one romance scene (the commitment one)? Since agreeing to pursue a romance with Theron and playing him with gifts I haven't had any further chats or romance scenes with him.

Is it a matter of raising his approval or just waiting for more story content to be released?

(ps ...so glad my sith warrior could have a chance at another romance as she just could never forgive Quinn for his betrayal)

Edited by Silvercell
to add a ps

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if there is more than one romance scene (the commitment one)? Since agreeing to pursue a romance with Theron and playing him with gifts I haven't had any further chats or romance scenes with him.

Is it a matter of raising his approval or just waiting for more story content to be released?

(ps ...so glad my sith warrior could have a chance at another romance as she just could never forgive Quinn for his betrayal)

Waiting.