Help with Shroud of Memory

Soultwistersyth

I am trying to find the start for this alert but cannot find it anywhere and this game is less than helpful when it comes to this mission.

I have the mission available in my side bar (Missions within the Fallen Empire) but I cannot find where I must start the quest. I have completed Findsman.

I have completed all of chapter IX, currently i am on XI.

I am trying to unlock "Arma Rasa" so I can obtain HK-55, but nowhere does it tell you where to go, or who to talk to. This is very disapointing because you should be able to work out where to go from the discription of the mission, but this is total rubbish. Anybody out there with the info to help, can you post here what to do. Thank you in advance.:

I am trying to find the start for this alert but cannot find it anywhere and this game is less than helpful when it comes to this mission.

I have the mission available in my side bar (Missions within the Fallen Empire) but I cannot find where I must start the quest. I have completed Findsman.

I have completed all of chapter IX, currently i am on XI.

I am trying to unlock "Arma Rasa" so I can obtain HK-55, but nowhere does it tell you where to go, or who to talk to. This is very disapointing because you should be able to work out where to go from the discription of the mission, but this is total rubbish. Anybody out there with the info to help, can you post here what to do. Thank you in advance.:

For the Arma Rasa alert, you'll go to the elevator in Dr oggurobbs room in the back

For the Arma Rasa alert, you'll go to the elevator in Dr oggurobbs room in the back

I went to the elevator, went to the prototype testing lab, as this is the only elevator available, and searched for the mission. There is no mission showing, no people to talk to and nothing to click on.

I would really like clear instructions as this may help but it does nothing to help :(

I went to the elevator, went to the prototype testing lab, as this is the only elevator available, and searched for the mission. There is no mission showing, no people to talk to and nothing to click on.

I would really like clear instructions as this may help but it does nothing to help :(

To update people who may read this.

To start the correct mission once you have done chapter 9 you must go to your COMPANIONS & CREW (N on keyboard) and complete the first mission by Dr Oggurobb, Failure to do so will result in the mission which you need will not be shown.

You must talk to Dr Oggurobb, when you go to him, as the mission states, and then after that go to the elevator and click on to the prototype lab. Once you do so the mission will start up and the funny comments from HK-55 begin. He is so funny.

This is how you do it and a full way to explain it to people.