To my fellow GSFers who saw Rogue One *SPOLIERS*

phalczen

Yeah, U-Wings will probably appear in Rebels at some point, since it's supposed to set up a lot of the events prior to Rogue One.

Also you don't need to spoiler that, nothing you said wasn't anything that wasn't in the trailers.

~ Eudoxia

I can confirm that there are

at least three distinct references in Rogue One to characters or ships in the previous and current animated series.

but, none of those is germane to this particular topic

there were a few references to the characters of Rebels in Rogue One. There was the appearance of the Ghost in the fleet, very distincitve. There was an announcement on PA for General Syndulla at the Rebel Base shortly before they launch. Also, I didn't catch it, but apparently Chopper makes an appearance rolling by in the background during a discussion with Mon Matha.

there were a few references to the characters of Rebels in Rogue One. There was the appearance of the Ghost in the fleet, very distincitve. There was an announcement on PA for General Syndulla at the Rebel Base shortly before they launch. Also, I didn't catch it, but apparently Chopper makes an appearance rolling by in the background during a discussion with Mon Matha.

There was 2 appearances of the ghost, one parked on Yavin IV one above Scarif!

Edited by Monumenta