Insultingly low FP UC rewards

Vet daily reward: 5 UC

MM daily reward: 8 UC

MM role in need reward: 1 UC (1!)

FP Weeklies: 0 UC

And keep in mind getting any of these rewards require that you Q for *all* of the FPs, which means you could get a 10min hammer station or a 40min+ wipefest/failure. At least PvP matches are quick win or lose, and you can get hundreds of UCs per week no matter how bad you are by Qing up a few times a night.

Don't get me wrong, FPs are easily my favorite thing about this game, and I run 20-30 of them a week. But what I don't understand is why the rewards are so laughably low. FP participation, particularly MM could be drastically improved with a bump in rewards.

1k CXP and 1 UC (again, one, ONE UC) are *not* an incentive for a tank/healer to go "oh this is something I need to do today".

I'd like to know what dev sat down and thought 1 UC was a suitable reward for filling the roles the vast majority of people don't want to play.

Edited by RiChess

just a guess, but I suppose they're factoring in the cxp packs and levels ya get for each run and disintegrating those contents to get UCs. agreed, the reward is crap. from a larger standpoint though, the cxp gained and disintegrating still makes them worthwhile to run, especially if you don't like to pvp, gsf, or do ops.

Vet daily reward: 5 UC

MM daily reward: 8 UC

MM role in need reward: 1 UC (1!)

FP Weeklies: 0 UC

And keep in mind getting any of these rewards require that you Q for *all* of the FPs, which means you could get a 10min hammer station or a 40min+ wipefest/failure. At least PvP matches are quick win or lose, and you can get hundreds of UCs per week no matter how bad you are by Qing up a few times a night.

Don't get me wrong, FPs are easily my favorite thing about this game, and I run 20-30 of them a week. But what I don't understand is why the rewards are so laughably low. FP participation, particularly MM could be drastically improved with a bump in rewards.

1k CXP and 1 UC (again, one, ONE UC) are *not* an incentive for a tank/healer to go "oh this is something I need to do today".

I'd like to know what dev sat down and thought 1 UC was a suitable reward for filling the roles the vast majority of people don't want to play.

I find in many circumstances the rewards for UCs to be far less than they ought to be. That's definitely insultingly low considering you get 8-9 UCs from disintegrating gear pieces from the crates though, and I don't think this is even enough for that.

I think it's by design tbh, it seems they think by stretching out the gearing process that will keep you engaged and encourage you to do more FPs when you only get 8 UCs for the daily when in fact it does the opposite.

When you get paid 1 penny for an hours work, you aren't going to work hundreds of hours to get more pennies, you are going to find new work that pays more than 1 penny an hour.

They really ought to try to reward people more not less and that goes to other facets of the game including conquest as well but that's another story. I think they are a bit stingy when it comes to rewards in the game now.

Hopefully they consider being a little more giving and not so stingy with rewards. Rewards encourage gameplay.

Edited by Lhancelot

Sadly, the only way to reliably get a decent amount of UCs is PvP. As somebody who loathes PvP, I tried to do it through Flashpoints and Ops, but it was just impossible. It takes months to outfit just one character. Even at Command Level 300, the stuff I disentigrate from the crates barely counts as a drop in the bucket towards that a piece of gear that is equal level to the one you're destroying (why on Earth should we need to destroy like 50 pairs of pants in order to buy one chest of equal level?)

Unfortunately, since it was so impossibly slow, I eventually just gave up and started doing my terrible job PvP'ing in solo ranked and dragging down my teams, because unless I ruin everybody else's fun, while doing simultaneously doing something totally un-fun for me, just to get the gear I need if I want to do the Hard Mode/ Nightmare Mode raids.

FPS are being totally neglected for some time now. You can get 10 UCs for a win in GSF or Group ranked, which is not hard to do given the many mat farm groups and people can carry you in GSF.

They should do something about Flashpoints next your imho.

just a guess, but I suppose they're factoring in the cxp packs and levels ya get for each run and disintegrating those contents to get UCs. agreed, the reward is crap. from a larger standpoint though, the cxp gained and disintegrating still makes them worthwhile to run, especially if you don't like to pvp, gsf, or do ops.

To further you point, all bosses in FPs drop CXP tokens, which lead to cxp crates. Many vet players have found shortcuts and generally dont have any incentive to kill anything other than whats necessary to complete the FP, leaving many newcomers or newbies to be forced to skip that content too. Killing as many bosses as possible (basically not neglecting content) should be rewarding in an of itself, in the event a group is stuck and never finishes it. The rewards must benefit actually queuing, actually killing stuff, amd actually finishing it somewhat evenly throughout