PVP Dailies / Weeklies

Nium

Is it just me, or is it a little odd that there is a single daily and a single weekly for pvp?

Compare that to pve, you have the Black Hole, Belsavis etc, not to mention all the Flashpoints.

Would be awesome if either the community, or Bioware (or both) would come up with a few really cool and interesting pvp dailies, other than just warzone, warzone, warzone ... and when you're finished there, go warzone some more!!

Any ideas anyone? Unfortunately, I'm not the creative type, but I know there are awesome people in the community who are :)

Wish there was an open world PvP daily and weekly.

Maybe 5-10 pvp kills for the daily and 50-100 open world kills for the weekly.

It would help if they put open world pvp incentives back into the game too.

Something simple, like +5 valor, +5xp, and +100 credits per kill.

Edited by Meanerr

Eh I think its more so the fact that Ilum was pretty much removed from the equation because its being "redesigned."

People have complained about Ilum since launch. BioWare listened to the community, they didn't just pull the associated quests from the game on a whim. It does strike me as funny that as soon as the rewards are gone from an RvR zone no one participates in it anymore.

People have complained about Ilum since launch. BioWare listened to the community, they didn't just pull the associated quests from the game on a whim. It does strike me as funny that as soon as the rewards are gone from an RvR zone no one participates in it anymore.

I'm aware of why they did it and yes I also find it funny that people stopped doing open world pvp as soon as the quest disappeared. People clamor for open world and its readily available but no one does it without some sort of "incentive" which means they don't actually care about it to begin with.

Of course people care about RvR but they also care about making their toon better (gear, stats, something). You have to have fun and progression for RvR. We need a planet or two (eventually) which act like Frontiers with some form of incentive system of some sort.

Of course people care about RvR but they also care about making their toon better (gear, stats, something). You have to have fun and progression for RvR. We need a planet or two (eventually) which act like Frontiers with some form of incentive system of some sort.

You don't need incentive to do something. If people actually cared they would be out making an effort to do open world pvp. In fact theres a thread on my server section of a player who was trying to organize a raid on a planet and attack the imperial side of the planet and no one gave a damn about it. There was like over 100 views and only a handful of responses.