Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jetpack?

BringOnZombies
12.06.2012 , 11:54 AM | #1
So, I play a Commando healer. And I love everything about it except the complete and total lack of mobility. This is especially noticable in Huttball. Every other class has at least 1 way of either getting to their enemy or pulling their enemy towards them. With the semi-recent nerf to cryo grenade, we have no way of catching up to ball carriers. Every game I have no choice but to attempt to hold middle. Give me more roles than ball spawn guard!

I play a lot of light assault in PlanetSide 2.

RendValor
12.06.2012 , 12:47 PM | #2
You don't need to catch up, you're a ranged class. Ranged classes get no gap closer.
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

CaptainApop
12.06.2012 , 12:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BringOnZombies View Post
Every other class has at least 1 way of either getting to their enemy or pulling their enemy towards them.
Op healer here. What's my gap closer again?
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Bleeters
12.06.2012 , 01:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
You don't need to catch up, you're a ranged class. Ranged classes get no gap closer.
Sages/sorcerers. Gunslingers/snipers on a situational basis via rolling into cover. And whilst not technically a gap closer, the latter has multiple methods to keep a target from escaping.

Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainApop View Post
Op healer here. What's my gap closer again?
Sneak.

That said, I wouldn't say it's a problem with lacking a 'gap closer' per se, it's just the wider issue of commando/mercenary lacking any real mobility in a game mode that all but requires it.