Question of the Day 5/2/2013

When adventuring on your Jedi Knight which companion do you choose to have at your side?

Personal Answer: Ole Doc! A handsome doctor, who is good with a blaster, and does charity work - how could I not keep him around? :jawa_tongue: But I did have to bring out Lord Scourge a good bit as well. He is just too cool to leave on the ship.

Edited by CourtneyWoods

My knight is too low level, I put her on hold in the hope that she'll be able to hook up with Kira. :p

But what I seen around of the companions (not just my own play) Kira.

Edited by Meglivorn

Kira is the perfect Padawan for my personality and dialogue choices, so I try to always have her with me. Unless I know there's a boss fight coming up where I will be in desparate need of healing, at which point I take out Doc.

I alternate pretty equally between Scourge and Kira on my Sentinel.

For the tougher stuff (Section X and Makeb mostly), I use Scourge as my meatshield; and for the easier stuff (Black Hole and Belsavis dailies), I go with Kira to make it even faster.

I keep T7 decently geared because he's fun to have along now and then when Scourge is killin my buzz, but Doc and Rusk just sit in the ship running errands for me.

As a sentinel, I always have Doc out for the tough fights. Between my defensive cooldowns and his healing, I can take on enemies with 200k health and end the fight with almost 100% health.

While leveling, I usually had Doc out, because I was more likely to get in trouble when I didn't know where I was going, or if there was a boss fight around the next corner.

But for the dailies, just using Doc gets boring, because there's no risk involved (I have to do something REALLY stupid to get myself killed). I've been using Kira and HK-51 to keep things interesting. Kira is awesome, and just seems to fit the Knight really well. And of course, HK is a ******.

My Guardian, which is teamed with my friend's sage, uses Kira or HK-51.

My Sentinel has T7 out usually.

Good Job, BioWare on using Office Space as reference for where Doc works out of.