Your Favorite Cartel Pack Companion (out of all the ones released so far)

saiyanjedidmv

So out of all the cartel pack companions which one/ones is/are your favorite/favorites? :cool:

For me personally it would be the Nexu, and it loves me to because I keep it well fed......on the corpses of my enemies.

The Klor Slug is my 2nd favorite, for the same reasons as the Nexu.

The Annihilator T4-1D droid is my 3rd favorite droid, knocking out the assassin droid (forgot its name).

At number 4, again is the Assassin droid (forgot its name) forgive but the Annihilator is so much cooler and better than you are!!!!! (but then again so are the HK units for obvious reasons that shalln't be listed)

and at number 5 is the Personal Warbot, I'm sorry I'm just not all that impressed by it, hopefully Bioware will give it a cool companion customization someday

I can't list the other cartel pack companions because I haven't unlocked them, though to be fair the frog is so far the only one I DON'T want, I like frogs in real life I just don't like that one frog it just looks too silly for my taste. :cool:

all righty then folks your turn

1) Nexu

2) Annihilator T4-1D

Waiting for: Sith Spawn and Republic battle droid that stand on 2 legs. Quickist one for me to find a name of is in [HEROIC 2+] Spring Thaw and its a Elite Organa War Droid.

Edited by Warrgames

I don't buy cartel packs as a rule, but a friend of mine has the Nexu. It would be really cool if it didn't constantly make this annoying noise in combat. not a growl or a roar but this electronic whirring sound.

QO-77 is the only one I felt compelled to get. It looks fantastic, and is perfect for Bounty Hunters, Smugglers, and perhaps a Sith.

I didn't know raising influence was such a comparative pain, but if I'm not mistaken, you can use Jawa rewards from Conquest to get the gifts you need for "free". I never had a use for those rewards before, and have so many stocked up now. If this is indeed the case, should make getting its influence to something reasonable (20 or above) not too bad.

I didn't know raising influence was such a comparative pain, but if I'm not mistaken, you can use Jawa rewards from Conquest to get the gifts you need for "free". I never had a use for those rewards before, and have so many stocked up now. If this is indeed the case, should make getting its influence to something reasonable (20 or above) not too bad.

For companions I normally get a new one up to level 15 with credits, you cant do that with CM companions. The gifts they love cant be exchanged for Common Data Crystals either.

Personally, I am fond of the Ginx. Reason: Tongue Pull in Tank stance... which will pull three "non-immune" targets to it.

Next would be the Probe Droid, then the Nexu.

I have them all and use different ones on different characters, depending on character class, required stance, and theme.

Edited by Andryah

The Akk Dog is the only one that has any appeal to me. I wasn't even that interested in it until I learned it does cute tricks, but at that point the packs were off the CM and I'd kind of missed my chance to get it at a reasonable price. I wanted to like the nexu--I bought it to pair it with the mount, but ended up selling it because it's just too ugly. The bots are boring, and the other animals are gross/silly. But I hope they keep coming out with more...at some point, maybe they'll do one I actually really like.

Akk dog probably the favorite and it's melee style of combat seems superior to the warbot and Q0-77 with ranged.

The Akk dog does 2 tricks and the warbot only one. The Q0-77 doesn't do any. I think the Akk dog's customization is the best from the Jawa Junk vendor (now a separate vendor in the cartel bazarre). I refrained from unlocking the new robot because it looks like a 'runt' of the robot litter.

I really hope they keep up with the 10 purple Jawa Junk customizations and don't skimp on the 'tricks' they do. They've seen to fallen behind as they stopped at warbot. Prior to that they were adding a customization a couple of weeks behind the packs release.

Hmm... I think... this is a thread... from a Bioware employee trying to extract additional metrics on which cartel pack companion skins they need to implement next. Nice try, but you been caught skreb.

Welp... im not into those CM packs all that time but the Akk Dog looks pretty nice imo... in some odd way.

Gonna pull a Richard Pryor and say, "None of the above!"

I probably wouldn't mind the Akk Dog for one or two characters, but the chances of scoring one are pretty much nill.

This. One of my characters had an akk dog pet drop from False Emperor, and I think that's the closest I'm going to get.