Answering Customers

Zakkana

There are probably close to 1,000 pages of discussion on slicing since the 1.0.1 patch destroyed the profession and it is heating up again with the 1.1 stealth buff and the subsequent re-nerf the next day.

It is more than overdo that someone from BioWare/EA address this issue with some sort of explanation.

True. But here's a comparison.... The other day Blizzard announced Dragon Soul is getting a zone-wide buff to players like the one in Icecrown Citadel. Players took to the forums to complain. Blizzard responded on the THIRD page (51st post of the thread I believe). They did not give the people objecting what they wanted to hear but they at least communicated the reasons for the change.

Only BioWare posts we get are signposts directing us to "official" threads that they never post in... other than to put ANOTHER signpost when that one fills up.

I imagine if SWTOR lasts for 8 years, they will likely have a comparable and responsive group of community managers and communicators.

Also, you're talking about one issue with WoW. I'm pretty sure BW is dealing with about a million dragon soul level "fires" right now. We should probably start cutting them a little slack, don't you think?