Imperial Agent Phase in the Nexus Room Cantina?

Shadow-Omega

What is that room on the lower level? I have never known how to get in there and I've played the story many times. It isn’t a main class mission.

I have been in the game for several years and can never find the answer.

Edited by Shadow-Omega

• 3 weeks later...
Assuming I'm thinking of the same place, it's where you interrogate the bratty daughter of the scientist

definitely part of the story

That’s on the upper level, I mean the downstairs room which I have never had to enter with the agent but it says it is an IA phase. There is no info about it online that I can see.

I mean the downstairs room which I have never had to enter with the agent but it says it is an IA phase. There is no info about it online that I can see.

It's so damn long since I leveled an agent that I can't really remember anything about that anymore.

But it could be a remnant of a removed encounter, maybe? Back in update whatever it was a lot of quests were removed in order to streamline leveling and lessen back-and-forth running around. One would have to go through some really old "leveling my IA" videos on YouTube (or manage to make an IA player remember) but it shouldn't be impossible to find out.

edit: there's also a Bounty Hunter phase downstairs, but that one's for a class story encounter IIRC.

Edited by Spetulhu

It's so damn long since I leveled an agent that I can't really remember anything about that anymore.

But it could be a remnant of a removed encounter, maybe? Back in update whatever it was a lot of quests were removed in order to streamline leveling and lessen back-and-forth running around. One would have to go through some really old "leveling my IA" videos on YouTube (or manage to make an IA player remember) but it shouldn't be impossible to find out.

edit: there's also a Bounty Hunter phase downstairs, but that one's for a class story encounter IIRC.

There were no missions removed, they were just hidden by default (you need to turn on exploration missions in the map)

There is a point in the IA story that you go there, I just finished my first IA run through last week and pretty sure I went in there. Don’t remember exactly when in the story it is or who you’re meeting there. Edited by VelvetSanity