Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Maximum-Risk
08.31.2017 , 12:51 PM | #531
Quote: Originally Posted by IshtarScorpio View Post
In game, when killing commanders, we call the player who agros the adds and dies quickly so the group can kill the commander the Musco.
Ahahahaha LOL so loud ^^
Jade Ragnarok <3 Vigosolo
Rip my Old Friend Koltosolo Scoundrel-PvP-Sawbones
Soloversum @ T3-M4 (->RIP VC)
Achievmenthunter :56620 // Alt-Aholic: 42

DarthSpuds
08.31.2017 , 12:51 PM | #532
Just another example of Bioware's ignorance, arrogance and complete lack of respect for their players.

The moment Eric mentioned codes everyone said "Uh-uh, not good, everyone has been affected, codes only work for a very few people".

So what did Bioware do?

Just totally ignore that feedback and co ahead with the plan that they ALREADY know was a Fail-Fest.

They just don't care anymore - even when we tell them how and why they are failing, they would sooner fail anyway rather than listen to us.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

SteveTheCynic
08.31.2017 , 12:51 PM | #533
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.
Eric, do you actually think the bots would be scr.aping(1) them from the screen, rather than directly from the HTML?

(1) The dot is because apparently although scrape contains rape, scr.aping which contains r.aping is not allowed. Or because the filters don't filter staff text. Either way, it's lame.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Up the Universe!

kenyla-dee
08.31.2017 , 12:51 PM | #534
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.

There must be a misunderstanding... Right??? 1 code redeemable per person? Is there a count of only 25 people affected by this or are the codes broken and not working as intended?

Referral Link for free 7 day sub ---> http://www.swtor.com/r/nm8HTz

Sly_Fire_Shark
08.31.2017 , 12:52 PM | #535
As upset as I am I didn't get to play the game I love with my last available day to play all day long and enjoy my break from life, all games have tech issues on occasion, thank you for working to fix them. And I think everyone will feel a bit better once everyone receives access to something because of having to sit here all day waiting to get back to the game we want to be on. (at least you are working on a fix, and this is costing you money so I know you are hurrying)

AlNick
08.31.2017 , 12:52 PM | #536
Quote: Originally Posted by tigivikon View Post
then what s to stop same person using the code over and over for 15 min ?
Pretty sure they would just work once per account
"Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers
away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."

Want free stuff & 7Days of subscription? Then click my Referal !

sickoftyping
08.31.2017 , 12:52 PM | #537
Eric,

Thanks for the codes, as I am unable to watch these bogs 24/7 i was obviously to late. So what do I get......

Or is my sub less value that others -

NOT GOOD!!! - F**K the majority of your customers, so a couple of school kids (who probably don't sub) who have nothing else to do get free be's.

NOT HAPPY!

Korlin
08.31.2017 , 12:52 PM | #538
Quote: Originally Posted by Kriselia View Post
EU primetime going by
Really wish you'll just extend the xp event!
That is actually not unrealistic. Happened in the past. Of course, that does not get over our frustration now.

CraigOnXD
08.31.2017 , 12:52 PM | #539
Quote: Originally Posted by rustybook View Post
4.1 You are joking? That was a long time ago. What you are saying is conjecture at best.
GU 4.1 was the last update similar to this (regarding the increased maintenance time), but sure im not a dev so i can only make assumptions...
http://www.swtor.com/r/4K28JN

<<All-Star Sync Squad>>

DWWraith
08.31.2017 , 12:53 PM | #540
Usually I have no problem with the people who do the maintenance. Things go wrong. But after this Code thing, where I thought I would be getting something neat, that really did annoy me. I mean I sat and tried every code and every one was used. Why not just give every subscriber something. That was a total waste of my time. I don't usually get angry at things, but that, that did make me a little angry.