Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RStaves's Avatar


RStaves
08.31.2017 , 04:03 PM | #1631
I understand your worries many of us have been playing sense the game first came out, that being said, we wonder what has happened did a new programmer sit down and try to do the update ? Your Updates have so many checks and balances that after 7 years a Update should be like making a PB&J sandwich , you done it about 336 times so far. Now thank you for working to fix this , hoping to see a small present, we dont work on the game but we do pay to play well a lot of us do.

Darthanimus's Avatar


Darthanimus
08.31.2017 , 04:04 PM | #1632
This is only a minor patch, I don't have a lot of confidence for the next expac release.
Scorpio finds the starforge, becomes an immortal AI god, and gets worshiped by Ewoks.

Red Eclipse

NeoBlakkrstal's Avatar


NeoBlakkrstal
08.31.2017 , 04:04 PM | #1633
Quote: Originally Posted by BrotherMoe View Post
since I lost an entire day of game play am I going to be compensated
BOL!!! Yeah, you will get the same thing everybody else is getting. A great big plate of "We don't give a shyte!"
"The Sith stalk the force like hunters, rather than surrender, like prey." - Darth Plagueis

My Referral Link

Khovu's Avatar


Khovu
08.31.2017 , 04:05 PM | #1634
Quote: Originally Posted by Amantionus View Post
Nope, no drinks for Erik...he is working. I'll have to drink them on his behalf. If too many turn up, I will ask for additional volunteers.
/first

VirtualMorrigan's Avatar


VirtualMorrigan
08.31.2017 , 04:05 PM | #1635
Quote: Originally Posted by NeoBlakkrstal View Post
BOL!!! Yeah, you will get the same thing everybody else is getting. A great big plate of "We don't give a shyte!"
Oh, but will it be BOP or BOL?

Jdast's Avatar


Jdast
08.31.2017 , 04:06 PM | #1636
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
No but it sickens me a bit, the guy tries to show us goodwill and gives us free stuff, I repeat, he gives us free stuf... and you people all react negatively on it? I'm sorry to say but it does sound a tad spoiled... were you expecting a hypercrate for everyone?
Yill,

I'm a big fan of you and your enthusiasm and ability to keep things as light-hearted as possible. Here, however, I disagree. Here's why: I actually, happened to see Eric's post about the free goodies pretty quickly after he posted. That, however, was by circumstance. I gathered pretty quickly that the bugs were severe enough that there would be a long down time. As such, I went about my doing other things (FYI: my partner joked that the bathroom has never been cleaner! ).

In this case, the "rain" Eric spoke of rewarded only those stuck to their screens, which is somewhat bizarre, particularly given his warning that it would take while. My issue is not the ' do nice things part' but the way they chose who received such things.

After all, while I can understand them not handing out 450 cc to everyone, the pet part is hard to understand -- particularly since no pet can ever be better than my LIZARD MONKEY!

Dasty

Master-Zimoon's Avatar


Master-Zimoon
08.31.2017 , 04:06 PM | #1637
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
I'm merely thinking of this forum (English), by the time the Aussies want to start playing it'll likely be back up and they have enough problems as it is playing an online game, god bless them.
This forum is not US only but game-globally. No offence mate but Europe get the shaft way too often

Crifa's Avatar


Crifa
08.31.2017 , 04:06 PM | #1638
Quote: Originally Posted by Khovu View Post
/first
It has begun.
Dradis
-V-&-V-

Banthabreeder's Avatar


Banthabreeder
08.31.2017 , 04:06 PM | #1639
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Hey pssst, Eric! Can you maybe pass along the team that making the Bright Yellow Eyes appearance option be available for Twi'lek and other species too would be an excellent compensation for European prime time gone?
Isn't having yellow eyes a sign you might have jaundice?
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

AcidBurn-ASSA's Avatar


AcidBurn-ASSA
08.31.2017 , 04:07 PM | #1640
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
I've been waiting the same amount as you, it's night here so I will be going to bed soon and I won't have played. Yet, I manage to stay polite and kind, so if I can, then why can't you?

Bioware, just give us Bright Yellow Eyes available for all species and I will be happy
I'm unhappy because i read forum all day and some hamsters use all codes. Other users don't have time to use codes so quickly and i ask Eric give codes for all or don't give codes anymore, because many users was angry after his posting with codes. And i just want to play in the game, i love SWTOR. And i hope i can play soon.