Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth_Hollis
08.31.2017 , 03:35 PM | #1541
so you've been down for like, 10 hours now, you're people have put in more than a full days work and there is no solution and not even a estimate for how much longer......you're all either highly incompetent, or the Army is running things

mynxvablid
08.31.2017 , 03:35 PM | #1542
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Alright folks, I have some updates for you.

Initial testing of the fix is looking very promising. The strange issues that you saw (such as missing components on the interface) are not present and everything appears to be working as it should once again. This is not a guarantee as we haven't checked everything, but it is a great start.

With that in mind, we have begun the process of taking the fixed patch and moving it to the live servers. This process will take around 2 hours. Then, we need to verify that everything remained stable and is still working as intended.

Assuming everything goes well, we are hopeful that the servers will be live again in around 3 hours from now. I will pass on updated information as soon as I have it. Thank you everyone for your patience today.

-eric
Okay, synchronize your watches ...

Banthabreeder
08.31.2017 , 03:35 PM | #1543
Quote: Originally Posted by ericmusco View Post
alright folks, i have some updates for you.

Initial testing of the fix is looking very promising. The strange issues that you saw (such as missing components on the interface) are not present and everything appears to be working as it should once again. This is not a guarantee as we haven't checked everything, but it is a great start.

With that in mind, we have begun the process of taking the fixed patch and moving it to the live servers. This process will take around 2 hours. Then, we need to verify that everything remained stable and is still working as intended.

Assuming everything goes well, we are hopeful that the servers will be live again in around 3 hours from now. I will pass on updated information as soon as i have it. Thank you everyone for your patience today.

-eric
Ouch! Guess I'll check back in 5:30 PM (Pacific Time)
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

orangenee
08.31.2017 , 03:35 PM | #1544
Come on Terry, work for your nuts!!! US prime time is here and we can't upset the Americans can we?

Us EU people are nearly outta here.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

wbtusmc
08.31.2017 , 03:35 PM | #1545

Assuming everything goes well, we are hopeful that the servers will be live again in around 3 hours from now. I will pass on updated information as soon as I have it. Thank you everyone for your patience today.

-eric
Well, at least I can properly allocate my time now instead of hitting 'Refresh' on the server page in the hopes of playing today.

Thanks.

benmas
08.31.2017 , 03:35 PM | #1546

-eric
if you are in Europe the patch will go live in the middle of the night on friday
Waythuk

The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus

Darth_Hollis
08.31.2017 , 03:37 PM | #1547
Quote: Originally Posted by UltraFlashStar View Post
could we atleast get a day of subscription
that would mean EA gives you something for free, if you think they're gonna do that, you haven't been playing video games very long

americanaussie
08.31.2017 , 03:37 PM | #1548
Thank you for communicating with us, Eric. It's greatly appreciated.
Want some cool freebies and 7 days sub - just click here

darexxis
08.31.2017 , 03:37 PM | #1549
why does almost every one want the 450cc i just want the taun fawn XD

i'm trying since 2012 to get that little thing still no luck
when the codes came up i was so happy until none worked ones again to slow maybe more luck next time
anyone wants to help me to get a pet??

http://www.swtor.com/r/hqmH6v < -- need only 4 more to get the purple droid pet

CarthSeverus
08.31.2017 , 03:37 PM | #1550
Well this time has allowed me to do other things like help my kids with homework and eat so not a total loss.
Get your free 7 and server transfer!!!!http://www.swtor.com/r/L8c2wS