Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Banthabreeder
08.31.2017 , 03:31 PM | #1521
Quote: Originally Posted by ProrataTemporis View Post
Hey Eric,

For how long the servers will be off? Because for european players it's 11.30 PM and we lost our day to wait for the maintenance and the bug correction.

Moreover we have no news on SWTOR's french social medias. Just wasting our time, waiting for news which never come ( teh last tweet was posted 6hours ago!! and we have no details off your issues)

I really do hope that you will give something to all the players for this gaming day lost.

Good day
Soon™

and for your French social media sites:

Bientôt™
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Amantionus
08.31.2017 , 03:31 PM | #1522
Quote: Originally Posted by benmas View Post
haha suckers i got to play a hole 20 MINUTES of 5.4a today, only 2 reg arenas and a duel but haha

still i hope they actaully test a patch BEFORE releasing it next time.
That last line caused me to have flashbacks to a politician running off at the mouth. I think the line was something like, "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it".

I can almost envision the coder behind this patch saying, "You have to deploy the patch to the servers to see what I did"...

DieAlteHexe
08.31.2017 , 03:32 PM | #1523
Quote: Originally Posted by Sixam View Post
I can admit to not having a life.
Me too. I did that whole "life" thing for decades. Now, I'm kicked back enjoying this whole "not having a life" thing. You damn betcha.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

Sith-Viscera
08.31.2017 , 03:32 PM | #1524
Quote: Originally Posted by kajiraerin View Post
i'm sorry to hear about you're loss but i am glad he was an easy going guy i'm sure he and alf are both in heaven smiling at you and you're family
Thank You for your kind words. He has been gone since 1995, no matter how long its been he is always in my heart and he was in incredible person So he will never be forgotten.

Take Care & Be Well..........
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

Sarova
08.31.2017 , 03:32 PM | #1525
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Still no ETA but the team is actively testing a possible fix. Once I have updated information from that test, I will pass it on.

-eric
Told you! It will be fixed by EST 6-7pm - the start of US prime time (and up yours to us in the EU. At least Aussies were already in bed by the time all this shenanigans started). But after 5 years we're used to it hear. Back to Hearthstone and terrible TV...
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons In Strongholds
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

kilikshihoin
08.31.2017 , 03:32 PM | #1526
Quote: Originally Posted by Grewl View Post
Man I love all these, Its so entertaining reading the sad stories of people with no lives
hahahahaha
I am Satan and I approve his message
Who Much Is it worth to kill you if the is not right i'll just slice you up runt

Graygorij
08.31.2017 , 03:32 PM | #1527
Quote: Originally Posted by Grewl View Post
Man I love all these, Its so entertaining reading the sad stories of people with no lives
look in a mirror pal

Khovu
08.31.2017 , 03:33 PM | #1528
Hmm, I did try out warframe during this downtime...Cant do it on PC though lol. SC2 here I come...til SWTOR is back anyways

Calwred
08.31.2017 , 03:33 PM | #1529
lol it is about 5:30 pm, and I may get 2 to 2.5 hours of play in if they would start now
Refer a friend www.swtor.com/r/L5fXHX

lipophardus
08.31.2017 , 03:33 PM | #1530
was there any announcement about cxp bug? Except that only lokth would be fixed?