I know this is a stupid question, but....

How do I mark myself in the chat window as looking for group? In other words, what is the shortcut? I know "/invite" is to invite a player, but what is the shortcut for when I want people to know that I am looking for a group and the mission name? I've checked the manual and its no help, and I've checked the help section in the game and its no help either. I've done this before, I just cant remember how.

How do I mark myself in the chat window as looking for group? In other words, what is the shortcut? I know "/invite" is to invite a player, but what is the shortcut for when I want people to know that I am looking for a group and the mission name? I've checked the manual and its no help, and I've checked the help section in the game and its no help either. I've done this before, I just cant remember how.

As far as I know nobody checks the social window to see if anybody wants a group.

Usually people just spam "LFG End of Torvix" or whichever mission they're looking for.

THanks, that's what I was looking for. Appreciate the help.

Not a stupid question. The community needs to do a better job of explaining the social interactions and the protocol that has evolved... I'd also add that in addition to what has been posted, it is sometimes helpful to list your specialization and class:

e.g. Healer Sorc LFG <<The End of Time on Gamma Nine>>

- Arcada