Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Stronghold + unlocks from server tranfer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Lost Stronghold + unlocks from server tranfer

TheNavySeal
08.26.2014 , 01:02 AM | #1
Title says it all. I just switched my main toon from PoT5 back to Shadowlands, and my stronghold didn't transfer. I had Tatooine fully unlocked and at 50% decorated on the toon that I switched. I didn't even have Tatooine unlocked on any of my shadowlands toons, so there shouldn't have been any conflict. If you could look into this and either refund my purchase price or transfer my stronghold over to shadowlands. There was no mention or warning of GSHs not being transferable else I would had waited until I switched back to Shadowlands before unlocking.

If you need any other info, let me know
Thanks - Sam
KnowMoreDerp WillGrayson
The Shadowlands 44k Achievement points

XxKaelanixX
08.26.2014 , 10:26 PM | #2
I hope you get a reply soon as I had the same issue. There was no warning about Strongholds not transferring or Legacy Stronghold Storage not transferring either.

Someone said that you have to pay to reactivate the stronghold and that your decorations will still be there. Did you try reactivating Tatooine?
Kaelani Ohana
Kaekixi, 60 Operative; Kaelani, 65 Merc
Kaelaní, 65 Scoundrel; Kaekana, 62 Commando; Kaelaena, 65 Sage; Kaesley, 65 Gunslinger

TheNavySeal
08.26.2014 , 10:58 PM | #3
Nope, I was hoping for an official response before spending some money to try it. If you get any more info about it, post here.
KnowMoreDerp WillGrayson
The Shadowlands 44k Achievement points

rkai
09.18.2014 , 12:07 AM | #4
Has this been addressed yet? I'm about to transfer a character and I would hate to lose my unlocked rooms.