Paid character transfers coming really soon. From BW

Aewu

My name is quite obviously not obiray, you're more of a moron than I thought.

smh

My post is referencing how Obiray previously stated that he too was quitting this game, proceeded to make a forum post about it, then came back to this game with a flurry of ingame/forum activity oh-so shortly afterwards... Just as you have done recently.

I would've thought someone like yourself - who is so enthralled with the events of this server and its players - would've picked up on this without me needing to spell it out for you. How ironic of you to call me moronic.

Inb4 "I see my trolling you was a huge success" or words to that effect; no scrub, it wasn't a troll post. Your comprehension and understanding of troll posting (as displayed throughout the Master Dar'Nala forums) borders on a diagnosable mental deficiency and does not effectively defend you against your actual lack of intelligent posting and other forum posters' discussion/critiquing/commentary regarding it.

smh

My post is referencing how Obiray previously stated that he too was quitting this game, proceeded to make a forum post about it, then came back to this game with a flurry of ingame/forum activity oh-so shortly afterwards... Just as you have done recently.

Fair enough proxi... But in my Defence I went from 8hour days and even 10-16hours on weekends to only playing like 2hours every second night and maybe 8 hours on a weekend. And if I was able to uninstall the game then I probably wouldn't be back at all