Why can't we ask Lokin about Vector in KotFE?

DjinniGenie

It really bugs me that my agent cannot immediately ask, "Have you heard from Vector?" when she sees Lokin. Lokin and Vector were friends and the doctor was very aware that my agent and Vector were in love. Asking about Vector would seem like a natural thing to do, but you just skip on past all of that when you talk to him on Alderaan. Ugh!

Vector better not blame the agent for not checking up on him. It's Bioware's fault! XD

In fact, my agent would've gone to find the Killiks to ask THEM about Vector while on Alderaan. Yeah, let's go to the world where she met her 'husband' and not take time to ask about him.

Edited by DjinniGenie
adding more

Yeah, but that would make sense.

Vector should be the easiest companion for Agents to recover. As you said, we know exactly where we picked him up and because he's a Joiner it should be simplicity itself to get his location from his Nest. It's not as if they have any reason to not be in the same region where we met them.

YES Someone else and I were complaining about this

okay so first off- Vector lived on Alderaan, okay he sort of depending on choice is still ok with his nest or not. But that nest specifically does not matter. He has mentioned other nests by name to IA that they could contact.

Lokin and Vector had a bit of a bromance going which was adorable. They had similar interests and both loved to learn. They were planning on doing things together.

Both cared for Agent. A lot. Lokin even calls out a certain member of your party. Obviously if you married vector he does.

Vector is caring, he cares and takes care of others. It's his personality just as much as diplomacy. He freaking gives you presents just because he thinks you may like them and they help you learn about the group you're interacting with. With Lokin in the state he is in, Vector SHOULD be visiting him all the freaking time. Just to drop in, bring him food, keep him company, 'hey I found these books and thought you would like them', 'killiks found this plant thing, you want it?', 'come on cranky doctror we're going to the opera.' I mean really?

I was in complete shock we couldn't ask about him at all. Made me super sad :( Especially because of the relationship the two companions had, it makes sense to a degree they would stick together. All the others really did not tie together, these two did.