Female Sith Warrior romance?

Frost_D

But if you are a warrior and not doing the expansion yet, your choices are limited to Quinn (until you get to the expansion (KoTF or Shadow of Revan)

You can make Pierce perform some additional 'duties'. As people have rightfully pointed out elsewhere, that doesn't really count as romance though. I did not romance Quinn, and certainly not a republic spy. My Wrath is not a romancing type.

Edited by Karkais

Bralova, light v Juggernaut: did not romance Quinn. Is in a relationship with a friend's character, who fathered her daughter, my Guardian on the Red Eclipse.

Xenli, light III marauder: also did not romance Quinn but did get it on with Pierce. She's currently trying to get Theron Shan's attention.

Probably one of my next female Warriors will romance Quinn though.

Edited by josephinec

My warrior is keeping him on his toes through the romance.

I still laugh when I hear him stutter after she says he has a weak backbone instead of kissing him like I've seen in every other video. Same thing when she does finally kiss him but tells him he's still an underling and to maintain his duties with extreme professionalism.

My LS SW romanced him whereas my DS SW is a single lady for now (waiting for a romance-able male force user hopefully later on during KOTFE ;) )

Other possible romances you can choose to have during KOTFE (you can also cheat on Quinn with those mentioned below as well),

Theron, Lana, Koth

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

My lady warrior has a definite no romance stance and even told Valkorion. Pierce has his additional duties, she's amused of Theron Shan's crush on her (think she kissed him after Revan and got his letter) and smooches Lana a couple of time.

In the cantina, she chose to casually talk with Theron