Red Core Crystal.

I just want a red crystal that is actually RED. Not Off-Pink or Fuscha or Magenta or Vermillion. Just a nice Sithy RED.

Like Red/Deep Red (with the darker color being the core color), which is what I was hoping Blood Red crystals were going to be, but as it turned out the art department has apparently never seen what actual blood looks like.

I just want a red crystal that is actually RED. Not Off-Pink or Fuscha or Magenta or Vermillion. Just a nice Sithy RED.

Like Red/Deep Red (with the darker color being the core color), which is what I was hoping Blood Red crystals were going to be, but as it turned out the art department has apparently never seen what actual blood looks like.

I made a huge thread about the Blood Orange Fiasco.

Red/Dark Red would be perfect.

Blood red crystal was a HUGE disappointment :mad:

Blood red crystal was a HUGE disappointment :mad:

I made a thread about it that go over 20 pages and a yellow response about it. But that was when it came out. I've since learned to deal with it for now, but my hope is they continue the trend with the core crystals and make one for Red.

So far we have Blue Core, and in the next pack is Yellow Core. Would it be safe to assume we will be getting a Red Core one as well?

Another yellow core? What is the glow color?

I was kinda hoping they would expand on what they had. It'd be cool if, since they already did yellow blue, that they would make yellow green, then say.. yellow orange.

Blue cores could also be expanded with blue purple (more a lavender, if you will) and blue green.

When they came out I was kinda opposed to them, but I think I'm warming up to them now. The blue core white glow one isn't my thing, but a blue core with purple glow might look pretty cool.

• 3 months later...
I must be derping, but what's wrong with the Red Hawkeye that is already in the game?

Looks okay to me too. Seeing as there's blue core and yellow core crystals now though and they're quite different from the stock blue/yellow crystals it makes sense to add "core" versions of the other stock colours too.

I'd just like a red crystal. Blood red/orange-red and all that core stuff was horrible, not to mention the black core.

Just a plain red/blue/_real_ green with +41 to power at level 10. Could be crafted by artficers, I don't mind. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it would be nice to see more color crystals come out like: Dark Red/Ruby Core; Dark Green/Emerald Core; Dark Blue/Sapphire Core; Dark Purple/Amethyst Core; Silver Core; Mint Green Core; and Outline versions of those, plus Gold Outline.

And also to see more two-color crystals come out - I had made a thread on that a while back, called Advanced Two-Color Crystals.