Objective Meridian Cutscene Not Showing

Sartonous

During the Objective Meridian part of the Onslaught storyline, one of the cutscenes does not show. After the space battle portion at the beginning there is a loading screen, and once the loading completes we are supposed to hit the spacebar to continue, which then begins the next cutscene that shows your respective faction landing troops on the surface. There is also a short conversation with Tau and Arn on the shuttle.

This is the cutscene that isn't showing.

After hitting the spacebar at the end of the loading screen, it just goes right to the gameplay and I also miss out on some dialogue over comms at the beginning from Daeruun, Lana, Theron, Jakarro and C2-D4.

I have completed the Onslaught story with characters on both factions before, and I've only had this happen since one of the latest patches (6.0.1). So far, I've only encountered this on the Republic side as I've yet to do one on the Sith Empire side yet since this occurred. I also reset the entire Objective Meridian mission and it still happened. I even went so far as to create a new character with a boost to 70 (what a waste), went through Jedi Under Siege and all the way to this point and the problem still occurred.

Edited by Sartonous

I just tried this with a character on the Sith Empire side and it happened again. I guess I'll just have to wait on completing any other characters until this is fixed as I would rather not miss out on anything story wise.

Also, just for clarity on which cutscene I'm referring to, here are some images from each faction I was able to get when it was working:

https://imgur.com/a/MFw4Lyy

During the Objective Meridian part of the Onslaught storyline, one of the cutscenes does not show. After the space battle portion at the beginning there is a loading screen, and once the loading completes we are supposed to hit the spacebar to continue, which then begins the next cutscene that shows your respective faction landing troops on the surface. There is also a short conversation with Tau and Arn on the shuttle.

This is the cutscene that isn't showing.

After hitting the spacebar at the end of the loading screen, it just goes right to the gameplay and I also miss out on some dialogue over comms at the beginning from Daeruun, Lana, Theron, Jakarro and C2-D4.

I have completed the Onslaught story with characters on both factions before, and I've only had this happen since one of the latest patches (6.0.1). So far, I've only encountered this on the Republic side as I've yet to do one on the Sith Empire side yet since this occurred. I also reset the entire Objective Meridian mission and it still happened. I even went so far as to create a new character with a boost to 70, went through Jedi Under Siege and all the way to this point and the problem still occurred.

I have been having a problem with this as well. I have tried to restart the Flashpoint but it still skips the cutscene. I have been able to successfully get the cutscene on alts from both factions but there have also been alts that have not shown the cutscene, which I find strange.

Hm. Maybe it only happens with certain characters? For me this happened on my Jedi Consular and Bounty Hunter. It worked on my Imperial Agent, Trooper, Sith Inquisitor, and Jedi Knight, but that was before the above mentioned patch.

I still have yet to try the Smuggler and Sith Warrior.

For me it worked on Imperial Agent, Smuggler, Inquisitor, and Consular . The cutscene didn't show for the Bounty Hunter , Trooper, and Jedi Knight and I also haven't done Sith Warrior. The characters that showed I'm pretty sure I did before the patch so that could be it.

Adding to this and bumping, one more Smuggler (loyalist if that matters) the cutscene didn’t play for.

There are no class-specific dialogue choices, are there? I could just decide what my smug would have said from some other pub’s options, but still. Piece of your newest story chunk missing! A fix would be very much appreciated (along with, maybe, the option to replay it if it isn’t available? If it wouldn’t break anything, that is. For those of us who missed it.)

It didn't seem class-specific on either side. Before the bug happened, I was able to do it on my Imperial Agent and Sith Inquisitor on the Imperial side and they both said the same thing after choosing the same option, and the same thing on the Republic side with my Jedi Knight and Trooper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This should probably be a separate bug post, but since it is a similar situation, I though I'd post this here;

The opening cutscenes for the flashpoints "Blood Hunt" and "Battle of Rishi" don't show either during the Shadow of Revan storyline.

EDIT: These show if you do them via group finder. Just not when you do them by yourself when walking into the phase.

Edited by Sartonous

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hahaha .. then this bugs still here after launch?! No comment. Game is dead. I thought there was no cutscene there .. thanks for 6.0 with bugs and i even didn't know about that.

The opening cutscenes for the flashpoints "Blood Hunt" and "Battle of Rishi" don't show either during the Shadow of Revan storyline.
- whole game is bugged. Like on Iokath missing corruption on face, bugged last cutscene on Kotet, double heads of Satele and Marr on safehouse on Rishi, Koth's crew on Gravestone before Asylum chapter, empty Asylum, empty Palace of the Eternal Dragon and more more more. You pay and you play dull and predictable story in 6.0 with bugs. ... heh .. :rolleyes:

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Edited by Trlance

• 2 weeks later...
hi folks,

thank you for the different reports concerning the opening cutscene for the objective meridian flashpoint.

Our team is currently tracking this bug. I'll update when i have more information.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• 2 weeks later...
Hi folks,

Thank you for the different reports concerning the opening cutscene for the Objective Meridian Flashpoint.

Our team is currently tracking this bug. I'll update when I have more information.

This bug negatively effects the story experience, shouldn't it take priority. Story should always come first with Star Wars

I mean... A CUTSCENE IS LITERALLY MISSING FROM THE GAME!