First Grand Statue of Mandalore?

Mournblood

Hi everyone!

I've been diligently working on decorating my Bounty Hunter's Yavin 4 stronghold with an appropriate tribute to Mandalorians, but the one thing I'm missing that I can no longer get is the First Grand Statue of Mandalore which was only available for a limited time from the Community Cantina. When I asked if there was still a way to get it, a friendly SWTOR CSR suggested that I post here to ask if anyone still has an unlock link for that, and if you do, would you be willing to share it with me? If so, I'd be eternally grateful (and please private message me, otherwise it will likely get used before I have a chance to get it).

Many heartfelt thanks to whomever is able and willing to help!

The Comic-Con and Gamescom Cantina-codes are stil valid and another one will be given out in today's live-stream.

Here are my codes

Comic-Con: http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/1m5xu6

Gamescom: http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/1m5xu7

After using those codes, every char will get a pack that drops the event's speeder along with either a random (bound) dye module, a legacy-bound power droid pet, a bound carbonite chamber or the first grand statue of mandalore. What we do to get one is creating new characters, using the cantina pack and deleting them again. By the dozens. Smuggler is the fastest.

You'll also get your own codes to pass along to up to 50 people. Should the ones I posted above really no longer work, then 100 new codes with 50 uses each were created. Just search the forum for "Cantina" there are several threads with codes.

The chances for the statue are very low, I create 1-2 new chars everytime I log in since the Anaheim event in April. Meanwhile I get 3 packs each time, and so far I rolled about 20 pets, 4 bound black/black dye modules (all on them on throwaway chars, one of them even got 2; lucky me...) 3 Carbonite chambers (2 of them on throwaway chars) and not a single Statue of Mandalore.

Edited by Mubrak

I got the statue on the second pack I opened. Thank you so much, Mubrak! If you're ever on Begeren, drop by Ferrex' Vacation Retreat to see it.

You got one on the second try? :eek:

Wow...

You're welcome for the code of course, but lady luck had a much larger role in this.

jesus i been through 500 toons and still not one statue and I have all 4 boxes lol

I lost count long ago, but inspired by Mournblood's success I must have created 30-40 chars this weekend alone, each with 4 cantina packs. And guess what, I finally got my statue!

Final tally:

4 months worth of throwaway characters created/deleted, easily 300 chars and 600-700 opened packs

5 Black/Black Dye modules. (All of them on throwaway chars)

5 Carbonite chambers. (4 of them on throwaway chars)

40+ Pets (all my chars have one, have 10 in cargo to maybe transfer them to another server, deleted the rest.)

1 First Grand Statue of Mandalore

And some notes:

- For a while there were 3 goldseller distribution chars standing at the first Ord Mantell mailbox. (Only achievement 10 mio gold, standing at the same place for hours, jumping or turning to prevent log out), at times they were joined by spammers (chars that sent mail to my chars), one spammer stood there almost the whole weekend. Felt a bit weird that I was disturbing their conference with my silly cantina packs :rolleyes:.

We really should have a means to report such suspicious characters. They aren't spamming, they aren't harrassing me directly, and I have no problem with their name. I just think monitoring their in and outgoing mail would allow BW to get rid of their ring faster.

- Finding a nice legacy armor for all my black/black dye modules is really a pain. Imperial Battle Ace and Czerka security look quite nice. But otherwise? The Tython/Korriban Armor gets a nice tough with a B/B dye, would have used it for my assassin, but that feathery stuff on the back clips with a double-bladed lighsaber when you run around with the weapon drawn. Same for the armors from Oricon, they look nice at the first glance, but have all those extra gadgets that make them look weird. (An obvious force-user armor shouldn't have side laps that clip with the lightsaber).

Edited by Mubrak

Yeah I must had have 10 B/B Dyes i threw out trying to get the statue, but your idea of the legacy armor forgot its still bound on legacy if i still made toons lol, might have to save a couple to use on the chest pieces atleast.

hmm i have

Germany, San Diego and Seattle cantina boxes

What do i miss and can anyone share a code?

You missed the Anaheim code from April, those are no longer valid (>60 days after the event)

Edited by Mubrak

• 5 years later...
anyone has a fresh link?

The codes discussed in this thread stopped working a long time ago. BW had other codes to be shared among players in later years, and eventually moved on to having one code that everyone can use, but that statue was unique so far.

Codes that are still working are in this thread (alas, no rng boxes that make you create and delete 300+ chars to get the one thing you really want): http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=986360

The Second Grand Statue of Mandalore (same figure, but holding a spear) is still available. It is sold by one of the cartel market reputation vendors in the cartel bazaar on fleet. To get the reputation you need to buy 2-3 hypercrates or play the Contraband Slot Machine (either buy it on the CM or GTN or or find someone who has it in their stronghold.)

Edited by Mubrak