KOTFE Chapter 15 Toxic Air

The "toxic air" in KOTFE Chapter 15 has GOT TO GO. How am I supposed to get around and finish the mission if I keep getting defeated and sent far away from where I was/need to be. Is there a way to turn it off and just play normally or is it just stuck like that which would be really stupid and unnecessary.

You have to click on the giant glowing blue domes on the walls which are power couplings feeding power to the poison gas pumps. There are little spider droids which repair them throughout the “fight” a few times so you need to destroy those droids too and sometimes re-click on repairs conduits. The droids are yellow not red mobs so they aren’t targetable by TAB-targeting right away. Spam AOE attacks while you are moving from conduit to conduit.

It’s annoying but very doable.

• 8 months later...

You mean the ship with the crazy Gemini droid filling the ship with poison gas? I died so many times from the poison gas it was insane. I had great difficulty with that chapter. I die around 25 to 26 stacks of poison gas. Once my companion healer goes down so do I.

I remember dying so many times from the poison gas my repair bill was in the 100K plus credits.

Edited by Yoshuren

I destroyed all the domes but it im still being killed by toxic air.

Destroy the repair droids that come. You have time to destroy two domes then immediate attack the droids. When they're gone destroy two more domes and repeat. The last two you need to be quick or else the poison can get you. Might want to have a healing stim ready just in case. Unfortunately there is a bug where sometimes the poison remains after dying and being reborn at least until the domes are all gone. May have to log out and relog in.

Something I discovered is that your recuperation ability (meditation, seethe etc.) out heals the damage from the poison, so you can use that to restore your health if you're having trouble staying alive long enough to destroy the domes. Edited by necranax

• 3 months later...

I keep dying before i can't get though the circle of Fire and hell i have not even gotten to the Blue domes. Senya keeps dying before we even get to the blue door.

I think they made this part of the mission just a little to difficult. I have died close to 15 times already/.

I'm a level 70 Bounty Hunter.

You have to click on the giant glowing blue domes on the walls which are power couplings feeding power to the poison gas pumps. There are little spider droids which repair them throughout the “fight” a few times so you need to destroy those droids too and sometimes re-click on repairs conduits. The droids are yellow not red mobs so they aren’t targetable by TAB-targeting right away. Spam AOE attacks while you are moving from conduit to conduit.

It’s annoying but very doable.

Edited by JasterWessteri