Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SCORPIO, maybe a bug? but please revert it (this is not about the nerf)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
SCORPIO, maybe a bug? but please revert it (this is not about the nerf)

Joefjr
11.22.2015 , 01:33 PM | #1
During the class line SCORPIO is a melee but once you get her back in KOTFE she is a range, right now we have T7, 4X, ship droids, and HK that are ALL range she was the only melee droid in game and it was nice.

Please make her melee again.
PLEASE give us an option to make HK-55 Melee we NEED a melee droid we got plenty of range droids already!
(9 Patches and still not fixed)Veeroa Denz and Choza Raabat are Force users comps getting tech power.

Chaloss
11.23.2015 , 03:51 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Joefjr View Post
During the class line SCORPIO is a melee but once you get her back in KOTFE she is a range, right now we have T7, 4X, ship droids, and HK that are ALL range she was the only melee droid in game and it was nice.

Maybe she evolved from melee to ranged? Decided that rather than have idiots hit against her armor would be easier to just kill them before they can ruin her paint (or whatever she uses). Or maybe she figured in range she has less chance of standing in aoe? Or perhaps she got tired of chasing and ranged allows her to minimize it.

Personally I do not have firm opinion on it, but uniqueness part does sound nice.

Fallerup
11.23.2015 , 06:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Joefjr View Post

many of the old companions have switched weapons. if you want a melee tank, use Lana and no, this is not a bug
Gogata, Class: Shieldtech Powertech

Joefjr
11.23.2015 , 09:06 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Fallerup View Post
many of the old companions have switched weapons. if you want a melee tank, use Lana and no, this is not a bug
Going from Blaster Riffle, to Pistol, or Sniper Riffle is not the same as going from Melee to Range. Lana is not a droid, we have plenty of range driods in game as companions. She was originally a melee, making her range is either a bug or an oversight on their part. Even post 4.0 when the Agent first gets her she is still melee.
PLEASE give us an option to make HK-55 Melee we NEED a melee droid we got plenty of range droids already!
(9 Patches and still not fixed)Veeroa Denz and Choza Raabat are Force users comps getting tech power.

DNGDangerous
11.24.2015 , 12:27 AM | #5
I want my 2V-R8 to go back to punching things like he did back in 1.0! Idk where he gets his blaster from, he doesnt have any pockets...

Chaloss
11.24.2015 , 01:38 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DNGDangerous View Post
I want my 2V-R8 to go back to punching things like he did back in 1.0! Idk where he gets his blaster from, he doesnt have any pockets...
It is part of preparations to assassinate you.

OniGanon
11.24.2015 , 01:44 AM | #7
4X actually spends a lot of time punching things.
Through Purpose, there is Zeal.
Through Zeal, there is Unity.
Through Unity, there is Victory.
Through Victory, there is Peace.