Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How much do we get to play?

xirinia
12.16.2011 , 07:47 AM | #1
This is not a whine, I'm just confused.

The game is supposed to release on the 20th. The rest of us with early access will hopefully get to start playing today. I keep seeing people complaining that we only get a single free day.

Is my math wrong? Or is SWTOR planning to be down this weekend and until Tuesday?

Andyonme
12.16.2011 , 07:48 AM | #2
Read the sticky post by the devs................

Diknak
12.16.2011 , 07:49 AM | #3
There is no limit when you get in. It's pretty much live now.
typed from my Acer Iconia A100
yes, I have a CE, but that does not mean I am better than those that don't.
Explorer: 93% Socializer: 47% Achiever: 33% Killer: 27%

mmjarec
12.16.2011 , 07:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Diknak View Post
There is no limit when you get in. It's pretty much live now.
thats odd cause i'm nov 28 wave and still not in cause i've been skipped out of emails for 2 days now.. odd i thought since they charge me today i'd be played.

BizWax
12.16.2011 , 07:50 AM | #5
your math isn't wrong at all. People who registered their pre-order in December are afraid they won't get to play in the early access until December 19th (hence one day). They shouldn't worry though, they'll probably get in today or tomorrow...

xirinia
12.16.2011 , 07:52 AM | #6
Aah, thank you.

Guibs
12.16.2011 , 07:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
thats odd cause i'm nov 28 wave and still not in cause i've been skipped out of emails for 2 days now.. odd i thought since they charge me today i'd be played.
Have you tried to even launch the game to see if it would let you play? Even if you didn't get the email (which could be cought in some spam filtering server) your account may very well be active. Just launch the launcher and if you are allowed to click "PLAY" and accept the EULA, you are in. The email is just to let you know your account was activated. There are no serial or anything inside that you need to play.

I'm a december 1st and got in yesterday. Unless you didn't register your pre-order serial for early access on your account here, there are no reason you shouldn't be in right now.

Diknak
12.16.2011 , 07:58 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
You've been charged because your game has been shipped. When you buy any game, you get charged before you actually get to play if it is being shipped. The early access is something completely separate.
typed from my Acer Iconia A100
yes, I have a CE, but that does not mean I am better than those that don't.
Explorer: 93% Socializer: 47% Achiever: 33% Killer: 27%

Guibs
12.16.2011 , 07:59 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BizWax View Post
your math isn't wrong at all. People who registered their pre-order in December are afraid they won't get to play in the early access until December 19th (hence one day). They shouldn't worry though, they'll probably get in today or tomorrow...
I am a december 1st and I got in yesterday so I don't see how the rest of the pre-orders won't get in today at the latest.