Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for answers to these question about the APAC Server Transfers/Server Merge.

1. Toon Name: What is the procedure for name's of those being transferred, who will keep their name if it it's taken on the destination server?

2. Guild Name: Taken Guild name's on destination server, will they receive @origin sever after transfer?

3. Guild Membership: Will guild membership stay during transfers?

4. Guild Banks. Are guild banks going to transfer? do they have to be emptied & recovered with an in-game ticket?

5. Name Changes: If name change is purchased before transfers are open, is there a system for refund if name is taken on destination server?

6. Legacy. If you have a legacy already on the destination server, which legacy will survive the transfer from APAC servers, Origin or Destination?

7. Splitting legacy: Can we sent toon's from a legacy to different destination servers & all have the same legacy?

Bump - this thread is of utmost importance to us Asian/Oceanic players, it does not deserve to be on any page other than 1.

At least until we get what we want.

But we're not getting what we want, so the longer they take the better!

Bump - this thread is of utmost importance to us Asian/Oceanic players, it does not deserve to be on any page other than 1.

At least until we get what we want.

You could bump it all you want...will not make any difference other than you maybe getting a forum infraction for bumping a post. They have ignored this thread for how many weeks/months now why would they reply it is obviously not important to them.

Besides that, it is the weekend over there...they do not work weekends so it will be around Tuesday morning our time before any devs/community managers start posting again.

Eric can u shed some light on whats happening with this issue as it was well talked about server merger to NA but know i m woundering if forum cs/ develpers have forgotten about it?

Seems like they forgot us, or just flat don't give D... :(

Eric can u shed some light on whats happening with this issue as it was well talked about server merger to NA but know i m woundering if forum cs/ develpers have forgotten about it?
Yes, please Eric. There are lot of rumours and specualtion and unofficial teases and answer on paid transfers.. APAC should be sorted out before paid transfers happen.

At least shed some light on a timeframe for us... 2-3 weeks? ..before or after paid transfers are implemented?

.... you've kept us waiting long enough.

I check this thread every day wandering if today's the day we'll see a gold post. In additional to wandering I also HOPE that you've considered merging us instead and offering optional xfers.

Lo an behold, it is not. If I showed this thread to any other developer, they'd tear up in a fit of uncontrollable laughter and feel so much better about themselves. I'd sure it would make that team's day. I don't like being rude but I feel that this is a realistic claim.

Anyways, in response the other other players, I think it'd be safe to assume that they'll provide us with the means of our free xfer once patch 2.2 is released (11th of June). This is when the paid transfer option will be available to us for those who haven't read a few pages back.

transfers wont be happening any time soon, they are going to wait until the end of the year when other mmo's come out. also don't expect them to tell you when it will happen until about a week beforehand

they need to lock down new character creation on APAC servers, mail out a special apology token (Refuge title perhaps?) and then merge us to the US servers like they've already decided. >_> Edited by Cootie

I check this thread every day wandering if today's the day we'll see a gold post. In additional to wandering I also HOPE that you've considered merging us instead and offering optional xfers.

As I do :)

they need to lock down new character creation on APAC servers, mail out a special apology token (Refuge title perhaps?) and then merge us to the US servers like they've already decided. >_>

LOL love it I would use that title for sure!

apparently xfers are hot on the heels of 2.1.....nearly a week now, so my guess hot on the heels to bioware means about 3-4 weeks....pathetic.....ALSO im so sure APAC wont be part of the paid transfers, with nothing happening for another 6 months. DONE. I just unsubbed again LOL, pathetic company not worth anything.

they need to lock down new character creation on APAC servers, mail out a special apology token (Refuge title perhaps?) and then merge us to the US servers like they've already decided. >_>

Forced relocation as punishment which makes economic sense to them, the title should be 'Convict'.

1. Toon Name: What is the procedure for name's of those being transferred, who will keep their name if it it's taken on the destination server?

And now people can pay money to change their toons name. Good luck coming up with a solution when players are told they're going to lose a name that they paid additional money to have.