Lord Zash's Robes

TooSlo

Is there ANY way to get a set that looks like this? Currently I have the Rumination Vestments, but my Sorc has awesome hair and this chest piece has a hood on it, but DOES have the awesome mantle.

Hmm, she changes outfits during your quest line, are you looking for the Lord Zash look or the Darth Zash look? I've definitely seen purple versions of her Darth outfit. To avoid the hood you may have to wear a helm that disables it, most of those covers the face though. Kallig's Countenance you get as a class quest reward is an example.

I was thinking the Lord robes she has. It seems during the class quest that she does pull the second set down. I'll have to check out some of those robes you mentioned and see if I get them sometime soonish. Just finished up Dromund Kaas the second time. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I came here looking for her Darth outfit, which I cannot find much similar to it :( At the moment I have [Prototype] Vulnerable Seeker's Robe, however this isn't fully moddable and doesn't look 100% like it as it uses some purple.

But for your question, I found a robe the other day called Robe of Dark Delirium that doesn't have shoulder pads and is red. This is probably the most similar thing to it.

There are some masks that are "throat" cover in light armor, in the 30s range, so you can see your hair I guess.

As far as the robe go, Elder Seeker/battlemind etc I think come close to Lord Zash look. Only the endgame PvE gear really come close to her Darth look however I'd think.

• 7 years later...
Im pretty sure there is a Hood off/on option coming soon

I wish I really really wish but I hope there is because it would look awesome with kallig's outfit and malgus and thana vesh and many others where you can see the hood down instead of just removing it completely like if you put on a head band

I wish I really really wish but I hope there is because it would look awesome with kallig's outfit and malgus and thana vesh and many others where you can see the hood down instead of just removing it completely like if you put on a head band

You know you're replying to a comment from 2012, right? It is now 2019, seven years later, and still no hood toggle option.