Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vengeance and Rage Juggernaut/Vigilance and Focus Guardian Set Bonus Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Vengeance and Rage Juggernaut/Vigilance and Focus Guardian Set Bonus Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AchillesStark
10.20.2015 , 10:56 PM | #81
They took away 0m saber throw, ***!

Bladedarkman
10.20.2015 , 11:30 PM | #82
I think now you can use it without the set

Alec_Fortescue
10.22.2015 , 12:49 AM | #83
extra 5% crit chance on ravage is very bad. A waste of space. Ravage became simply useless in pvp. It's so so weak now it got very low on prioritiy list. It hits with almost the same numbers as it did in 3.0 which is ridiculous. Also I don't like the Force Scream ability proccing the set bonus because it wrecks the burst opener.

drummerinthesun
10.25.2015 , 10:14 AM | #84
Ya... Removing the 0m saber throw just wrecked a big part of our rage generation. I'm tempted to keep the old set bonuses (and possibly even the 180 ravage damage increase I used in 3.0), but the loss in mastery is just too high. Terrible decision. The 10-30m restriction doesn't even make sense. Vicious throw can be used from 0m, why not saber throw?
Darkness Assassin - Cai'us, The Shadowlands
Vengeance Juggernaut- Ca'ius, The Shadowlands
Pandamonium

MBloomberg
10.25.2015 , 11:37 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by drummerinthesun View Post
Ya... Removing the 0m saber throw just wrecked a big part of our rage generation. I'm tempted to keep the old set bonuses (and possibly even the 180 ravage damage increase I used in 3.0), but the loss in mastery is just too high. Terrible decision. The 10-30m restriction doesn't even make sense. Vicious throw can be used from 0m, why not saber throw?
You can use saber throw at 0-30 meters.......
Maalacharizard The Guardian/Juggernaut Revanchist
10/10 HM Tos/Rav
<The Last Dark Reapers>

drummerinthesun
10.25.2015 , 01:02 PM | #86
Well don't I just feel stupid I thought I had checked that. Disregard my ignorance then.
Darkness Assassin - Cai'us, The Shadowlands
Vengeance Juggernaut- Ca'ius, The Shadowlands
Pandamonium

Zero_Unlimited
08.08.2016 , 06:29 PM | #87
The level 65 juggernaut/guardian 2 piece an the 6 piece set bonuses are fine. The 4 piece for juggs and guardians should be more like the marauder/sentinel's current set bonus, which reads "Reduces the cooldown of Frenzy or Valorous Call by 15 seconds. Additionally, activating Berserk or Zen increases all damage dealt by 3% for 10 seconds." The 5% ravage crit chance that we currently have is nice, but it is kinda crappy by itself as a set bonus. Since juggs don't have a cooldown similar to Valorous Call or Frenzy, we should keep the 5% ravage/blade dance crit chance and also have a percent damage boost to enrage/combat focus like our marauder/sentinel cousins.

TL;DR
4-Piece: Increase the critical chance of Ravage or Blade Dance by 5%. Additionally, Enrage or Combat Focus Increases all damage dealt by 3% for 10 seconds.

Torvai
08.09.2016 , 12:03 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Zero_Unlimited View Post
TL;DR
4-Piece: Increase the critical chance of Ravage or Blade Dance by 5%. Additionally, Enrage or Combat Focus Increases all damage dealt by 3% for 10 seconds.
I kinda like this idea

GrandLordMenace
09.22.2016 , 12:33 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvai View Post
I kinda like this idea
I don't personally, Combat Focus needing to be used on CD screws with elements of the rotation.

Personally, I think it needs to be something that has nothing to do with resource management. Think maybe Challenging Call or something else entirely.
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game